20.00%
    Broner Ko
    6.67%

Timmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Bradley via UD.....

but I wouldn't buy,watch or support this fight

Comment

I got Bradley by decision in this fight.

Comment

bradley would fight broner from the outside and counter him. the good thing about tim is he is versatile and can fight going forward banging to that body or counter from the outside. broner doesnt fight that well backing up so tim could really beat him anywhere.

Comment

Bradley will WIN by UD, Bradley is a beast but with no punch. Does bradley even have a fight lined up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Bradley will WIN by UD, Bradley is a beast but with no punch. Does bradley even have a fight lined up yet.
              elie seckbach said theres a rumor hes fighting floyd in february. i call bull****

Comment

Bradley>Demarco and Ponce
                Bradley would win a UD, fight is hit or miss
                it could be very good or just plain ugly
                Bradley's best options are all at JWW, he should go back down

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                  elie seckbach said theres a rumor hes fighting floyd in february. i call bull****
                  I call bullshit too cause if that was the case Ill doubt Bradley would be bitching about Rios might be facing Pacquaio next instead of him. BUt in that same breath I can see this fight actually getting made cause a Win over Bradley will be a Win for floyd in his press battle with Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    I call bullshit too cause if that was the case Ill doubt Bradley would be bitching about Rios might be facing Pacquaio next instead of him. BUt in that same breath I can see this fight actually getting made cause a Win over Bradley will be a Win for floyd in his press battle with Pacquaio.
                    yeah it would be a way for floyd to look better than manny without having to actually getting in the ring with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X