No announcement yet.

Lets say you know this chick,gimme you opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    yea im good man just taking it one day at a time,you gone be posting more often?
    Glad to hear it fam.

I'm drinkin all this wk, so I'll be around.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Glad to hear it fam.

I'm drinkin all this wk, so I'll be around.
      thats whats up.ill make it a point to make sure in in the lounge all week then

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        thats whats up.ill make it a point to make sure in in the lounge all week then
        Bring some drank when you log on.

And your other topic is a good play off this one. **** is wastin your time. Tell her you can't chill no more cuz you got a bitch. Watch her get all jealous and come out them panties right quick. Stop lettin her know you waitin to bone. Let her know you onto sumthin else and she'll feel inadequate. Bitches live to be jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
          Bring some drank when you log on.

And your other topic is a good play off this one. **** is wastin your time. Tell her you can't chill no more cuz you got a bitch. Watch her get all jealous and come out them panties right quick. Stop lettin her know you waitin to bone. Let her know you onto sumthin else and she'll feel inadequate. Bitches live to be jealous.
          damn str8 homie..damn str8.i'm just reading and listening.some real good points made in this thread

Comment

Working...
          X