Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oldest latino poster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bigdlb12 is the prez of Lords of Boxingscene and we miss him and are worried.
    He took some time off a couple times to work on his truck and attend to real life stuff, but he always kept us posted on what he's doing.

It's not like him to just dissappear w/o letting us know. And yeah, he's a great guy...like baya, you old fart...

buddy

Comment

BigD is missed.

i've been here since 2011

Comment

mi amigo Ultimate tambien tiene un gran tiempo en estos forums.........

Comment

my old account was and still is rahman

Comment

I noticed Bigsmooth and Baya both joined July 2004, so who was first?

Is there a way too look up your very first post?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              I hear Cua's pushing 50.
              Cua used to train Jack Lalanne when Jack was a teenager

Comment

im just posting to see my join date..........oh yea and where the fuk is Big D at??? that dude was cool...he should of at least left someone in charge of the Lords...........

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  im just posting to see my join date..........oh yea and where the fuk is Big D at??? that dude was cool...he should of at least left someone in charge of the Lords...........
                  you a new kid on the block still. todavia mojado de atras de los oyidos

Comment

I was a follower since '06 but didn't join until '09. Lots of thread memories leading up today.

Comment

i remember when i first joined up how me and xcarat and runwithknives used to punk the *******s hard lol, back then no habia un report button y siempre se volviaen unaguerra de nacionalidad. como han cambiado los tiempos, yo no tengo tantos post count pero porque tengo un puesto que atender. si no con gusto me la pasa aqui............

Comment

Working...
                      X