Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkins time in this sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was really a near perfect fight for GGG, he was aggressive the whole fight and Rosado landed a very small percentage of his shots, GGG has very good timing and placing of his shots keeps his hands high of course he is going to get hit here and there being on top of his opponents like he always is.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
      Really...If being compared to Tszyu is somehow a detriment then let the comparisions fly..
      I never thought highly of Kostya. He was managed beautifully. When he didn't rematch Phillips, he lost points with me. He faced old guys in the beginning, fought inferior guys the majority of his prime, and his biggest win is Judah.

Comment

Look at the punch stats. Rosado was trying to box all night and still got busted up. Golovkin doesn't rush things either, he's very methodical the way he moves. He throws that jab out with bad intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          I never thought highly of Kostya. He was managed beautifully. When he didn't rematch Phillips, he lost points with me. He faced old guys in the beginning, fought inferior guys the majority of his prime, and his biggest win is Judah.
          I believe KT only has one opponent on his record with a losing record, compare that to some of the pampered prospects today.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            It was really a near perfect fight for GGG, he was aggressive the whole fight and Rosado landed a very small percentage of his shots, GGG has very good timing and placing of his shots keeps his hands high of course he is going to get hit here and there being on top of his opponents like he always is.
            I didn't see him getting hit hard. He was stunned imo by a right uppercut I believe. I don't care about that. My point was that he can be hit. That is a sign to me. I can always be proven wrong by GG. My pride isn't that big that I'll never believe GG can be good/great.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I believe KT only has one opponent on his record with a losing record, compare that to some of the pampered prospects today.
              That's another topic. Substance is not provided in your statement. no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Troav View Post
                Look at the punch stats. Rosado was trying to box all night and still got busted up. Golovkin doesn't rush things either, he's very methodical the way he moves. He throws that jab out with bad intentions.
                That was against Proska and Rosado.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  It's easy to spot the guys on NSB who can't spot the subtle things fighters do in the ring.
                  see also, 'studentofthegam' and his take on Edwin Valero.

speaking of that guy, he swore blind that Rosado was going to expose Golovkin. i wonder where he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    I didn't see him getting hit hard. He was stunned imo by a right uppercut I believe. I don't care about that. My point was that he can be hit. That is a sign to me. I can always be proven wrong by GG. My pride isn't that big that I'll never believe GG can be good/great.
                    Numbers say he is not that easy to hit really, some fighters create the illusion of good defense like Broner or Sergio using their legs or other tactics but when you watch the fights they still are frequently tagged inspite of what they are trying to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      It's easy to spot the guys on NSB who can't spot the subtle things fighters do in the ring. Golovkin did everything he was supposed to do technically while fighting a guy constantly on the back foot and trying to slip punches.
                      And then are sucking off fighters like Pirog

Comment

Working...
                      X