No announcement yet.

MJ & Pip vs Wade & James

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJ & Pip vs Wade & James

I know the loss to Indiana yesterday doesn't really determine the Heats fate but can someone please explain to me how in the world any team with that has the talent Miami has alone with just Wade and James can look so helpless. They don't seem to have that killer instinct Mike had, or just the cohesiveness MJ and Pip had. They have an issue where they both play a similar game but 1 always has to leave his foot off the throttle for the other one to be successful, like wade said about james, he took a back seat to james this year.

-Why can they just get it together?

Wade and Lebron have no heart. They wouldn't have teamed up if they did, that much is obvious now. Until they prove me wrong, f*** them.

Comparing either of them to a competitive maniac like Jordan is too far, without even bringing up Jordan's accomplishments.

Comment

give 'em more time dude... they've just been together for less than 2 seasons...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        give 'em more time dude... they've just been together for less than 2 seasons...
        I know that and that is part of my thinking as well but the team wasn't built for..it's going to take time. It was built for right now. Jordan and Pip took time cause jordan came in from college and then they brought Pip in. Kobe and Shaq took time cause of the same thing. Now Wade and James are in their apex, wade doesn't have that much time left. He is always on his ass or hurt.

Comment

They were in the Finals last year, and lost because Lebron played damn near invisibly. They don't need time, they need to grow a set.

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
            I know that and that is part of my thinking as well but the team wasn't built for..it's going to take time. It was built for right now. Jordan and Pip took time cause jordan came in from college and then they brought Pip in. Kobe and Shaq took time cause of the same thing. Now Wade and James are in their apex, wade doesn't have that much time left. He is always on his ass or hurt.
            hmmmm... i know what youre driving at...

but who knows, they still might get their rings this year...

if not, maybe those three just don't have the right chemistry... (then pat riley would've a very big dillema to rebuild or hold on...)

im still willing to give 'em more time though...

Comment

Boston teamed up and they won it immediately.

Kobe and shaq took a while but they didn't team up. Kobe had to develop.

Lebron and wade are both established superstar franchise players who are no strangers to the finals. They went to the finals their first year toger and they choked.

Comment

IF they don't win it this year I'm sure The coach is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  They were in the Finals last year, and lost because Lebron played damn near invisibly. They don't need time, they need to grow a set.
                  yes dude... i understand what u mean...

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Boston teamed up and they won it immediately.

Kobe and shaq took a while but they didn't team up. Kobe had to develop.

Lebron and wade are both established superstar franchise players who are no strangers to the finals. They went to the finals their first year toger and they choked.
                  yes they might have choked or... dirk and company were simply the better team...

Comment

yes dude... i understand what u mean...

yes they might have choked or... dirk and company were simply the better team...
                    Not sure if they were a better team, they werent even expected to even make the Finals.

Miami on the other hand was.

Dallas went on a run where they were simply unstoppable. They flat out just played better.

Comment

Working...
                    X