X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Tunney- You truly are a ****** of epic proportions

Comment

• This racist **** domination posts a White fighter beating a black fighter as if race had anything to do with it! One fighter was better than the other not because of his skin colour because of his ability you wally! Kill yourself and rid the world of your stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          There's an interview with Al Haymon in the current issue of The Ring magazine.

When asked if he would ever manage a white boxer, he laughed and said "NO".

Haymon may believe white boxers are inferior, but some of his fighters like Daniel Jacobs and Jermain Taylor have been KOed by them.

he's obviously a racist guy on some level w/ an attitude like that

but he gives as interesting an interview as anybody i've ever heard and he makes all of his clients a boatload of money

doesn't excuse the racism
          but the guy is very talented.

he's one of the wildest characters alive today in any realm when you really think about it

he barely exists, yet he controls huge parts of the world of boxing.

most people in boxing cant get enough of the limelight

this guy has only a handful of pictures that have been taken of him... ever.

is he even human?
          is he like a stone mason or something?
          does he have the holy grail?
          nudes of the people at HBO?

thanks again for taking me off ignore
          you do ask good questions in your threads
          and i love the polls for fighter of the month
          Last edited by New England; 09-07-2011, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Haymen wont manage anyone that wont stick it to him

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              he's obviously a racist guy on some level w/ an attitude like that

but he gives as interesting an interview as anybody i've ever heard and he makes all of his clients a boatload of money

doesn't excuse the racism
              but the guy is very talented.

he's one of the wildest characters alive today in any realm when you really think about it

he barely exists, yet he controls huge parts of the world of boxing.

most people in boxing cant get enough of the limelight

this guy has only a handful of pictures that have been taken of him... ever.

is he even human?
              is he like a stone mason or something?
              does he have the holy grail?
              nudes of the people at HBO?

thanks again for taking me off ignore
              you do ask good questions in your threads
              and i love the polls for fighter of the month
              Yes, Haymon is probably the smartest manager in the sport.

Comment

• sheeeeeeeit if true i don`t blame Al Haymon for not wanting to go Broke ROFL.Have ya`ll seen Danny green in his last fight?Have you seen Carl Flop,Kelly Pavlik?I would go on but there`s only 24 hours in a day.

White fighters for the most part suck King Kong balls.If telling the truth is racist then i`m guilty as charged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                  sheeeeeeeit if true i don`t blame Al Haymon for not wanting to go Broke ROFL.Have ya`ll seen Danny green in his last fight?Have you seen Carl Flop,Kelly Pavlik?I would go on but there`s only 24 hours in a day.

White fighters for the most part suck King Kong balls.If telling the truth is racist then i`m guilty as charged.
                  If you are referring to AMERICAN white boxers, you're absolutely right.

There hasn't been a REALLY good one since the days of Marciano and Pep.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
                    Well I don't see it as racist....I see it as a business aspect. Their just isn't that much white talent in boxing...you got Pavlik...and you had that minesota kid/and that old pittsburg kid that amounted to NADA but a youtube clip of him beating up a fat out of shape floyd.

The rest of the European "white" talent are locked down with their managers over sea. They come to the states once they developed a nice record or are already in their mid 30's and want to give america a crack...EX: calzage,froch,dzinriruk,....

I don't blame Haymond for laughing...

Good point on the JACOBS/TAYLOR...
                    American whites and European whites are both "white"

And no they are not all locked down, it's just most Ameribum hype jobs won't give them a chance and just flat out duck them IE calzaghe calling out RJJ and BHOP in the early 00's and having to fight eubank instead

Comment

• Pavlik used to be pretty good for an entertaining fighter. He was picked to lose to Miranda and Taylor. Now he's crap and probably doesn't even want to box anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X