No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lebedev Targets Clash With The Green vs Tarver Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lebedev Targets Clash With The Green vs Tarver Winner

THe WBO's #1 ranked cruiserweight, Denis Lebedev (22-1, 17KOs), is looking for another big title opportunity. On Saturday in Moscow, Russia, the heavy-handed Lebedev pulled off another brutal knockout with a tenth round stoppage of former four division champion Roy Jones Jr. After the fight was over, Lebedev called out the winner of the upcoming IBO cruiserweight title fight between Danny Green and Antonio Tarver, which takes place on July 20 in Sydney, Australia. Ironically, both Green and Tarver have knockout victories over Jones. Green stopped Jones in the first round of their 2009 encounter, and Tarver gave Jones his first knockout loss with a two round TKO in 2004.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    THe WBO's #1 ranked cruiserweight, Denis Lebedev (22-1, 17KOs), is looking for another big title opportunity. On Saturday in Moscow, Russia, the heavy-handed Lebedev pulled off another brutal knockout with a tenth round stoppage of former four division champion Roy Jones Jr. After the fight was over, Lebedev called out the winner of the upcoming IBO cruiserweight title fight between Danny Green and Antonio Tarver, which takes place on July 20 in Sydney, Australia. Ironically, both Green and Tarver have knockout victories over Jones. Green stopped Jones in the first round of their 2009 encounter, and Tarver gave Jones his first knockout loss with a two round TKO in 2004.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    well... Lebedev KOed one old guy, i guess another old guy is right up his alley

Comment

I guess it sould be a battle of the legend killers.

Comment

Makes sense . They all should be breaking RJJ off a % for allowing them to earn

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
          I guess it sould be a battle of the legend killers.
          Bwhahahahahaha!!

Comment

Lebedev does the same to Tarver and Green. The CW is not the strong, so I think he can make an impact. Not that beating Roy was amazing, but he has some decent tool and he not a bad fighter. I just hope he challenges the best person in this division after the winner of the Tarver/Green fight.

Comment

I'd like to see rematch vs Huck.!

Comment

sounds good. I thought he beat Huck by a couple points.

Comment

green beats tarver (circa 2011) then makes lebedev even less handsome.

green v huck please.

Comment

Wish he'd target Huck or Cunningham or Hernandez. I guess beating up old-timers is more lucrative, but I'd rather see him fight people closer to his age

Comment

Working...
                    X