Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire is one of the biggest jokes in boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luck and Realistic goal i guess.

After Knocking Darchinyan. his plan was to unify againts 2 Japanese title holder. Bad Idea the Japanese dont even recognize his IBF belt.

Big fallout with Gary Shaw

He's been chasing the BIG fight and the Latest is againts Montiel. I think Arum's Plan is 1st quarter of 2011 Donairre vs Montiel. An impressive win confirms his RING ranking.

Its not his fault but #4 is too high. Maybe #9 or #10 wont invite too much criticism. but based on skills alone he deserved #4.

Comment

Dude needs to step it up in a major way. I think Abner Mares is the best guy at 118 right now. I'm not just saying that because he's Mexican. I'm saying it because I think it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
        Luck and Realistic goal i guess.

After Knocking Darchinyan. his plan was to unify againts 2 Japanese title holder. Bad Idea the Japanese dont even recognize his IBF belt.

Big fallout with Gary Shaw

He's been chasing the BIG fight and the Latest is againts Montiel. I think Arum's Plan is 1st quarter of 2011 Donairre vs Montiel. An impressive win confirms his RING ranking.

Its not his fault but #4 is too high. Maybe #9 or #10 wont invite too much criticism. but based on skills alone he deserved #4.
        The Japanese also did not recognize Fernando Montiel's WBO bantamweight belt. Yet he still fought Hozumi Hasegawa.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
          The Japanese also did not recognize Fernando Montiel's WBO bantamweight belt. Yet he still fought Hozumi Hasegawa.
          Props to Montiel's promoter then.

Donairre's promoter at the time failed to secure a fight with the 2 Japanese that's just it.

Comment

Working...
          X