Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who actually did the "running:" Rigo or Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
    Tense because you were waiting for something to happen!
    hahahaha. come on guys hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      This is all I remember from that night.

Lmfao!!! Hell yeah son!?

Comment

I picked Nonito to win that fight and if you look at my bets I took a bit of a drubbing as a result. So I would be the first to say if Rigo was boring.

But even though he has been in the past I didn't find him so in this fight. He put on a very skillful performance and made Nonito look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I picked Nonito to win that fight and if you look at my bets I took a bit of a drubbing as a result. So I would be the first to say if Rigo was boring.

But even though he has been in the past I didn't find him so in this fight. He put on a very skillful performance and made Nonito look bad.
          fair enough but the fact that you acccuse nonito of running in that fight leads people to belive you really did'nt see the fight.... i mean did you really see the fight ?....

Comment

Both. Rigo chased him though. Donaire showed to much respect. Not the Donaire i know. Weird fight.

Comment

Any one have the gif of Nonito running like a pu$$yy in the 12? That was ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                i hate runners too but i dont consider what rigo did running...he was conservative with his punches tho .. derrick gainer vs jmm was running, floyd vs baldomir was running , not rigo vs donaire...

even if he was, you cant really blame the guy , he was fighting a very good fighter with ko power in both hands...

it was noticeable tho imo that nonito had one game plan coming to the fight and thats to land that lefthook expecting it to be over which was a big mistake.. in fact when he threw right hands , rigo was not hitting back (he knew that left could be coming) exept in the 12th round when nonito threw it from way too far while chasing rigo in straight line , which resulted that eye injury courtesy of rigo staright left...
                Great post, puga. I not only agree with your comments, but, coming from you, they're particularly satisfying. It gets so old reading all this nonsense about Rigo's "running." People just don't know what the hell they're talking about. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Both. Rigo chased him though. Donaire showed to much respect. Not the Donaire i know. Weird fight.
                  It's easy to watch a fighter and wonder why they're not doing this or that. These guys aren't machines; they're human beings. You weren't in that ring feeling what Donaire felt: the power; the timing; the speed of Rigondeaux. It's a different ballgame when you have an elite fighter before you. Nonito couldn't have liked what he felt, otherwise he would've tried to chase Guille down like he did Mathebula.

The fact is, Rigo could've KOed Donaire almost as easily as Nonito could've KOed Guillermo. Donaire felt that grim reality. That's why he was conservative for most of the night, and ran for dear life in the closing moments of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Any one have the gif of Nonito running like a pu$$yy in the 12? That was ridiculous
                    A couple of guys have posted that GIF. It's funny and surreal at the same time. Nonito was in pure survival mode.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                      This is all I remember from that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X