Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pressure is on FLOYD now Who will he fight Now after this..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever he fights, it won't be anything to get excited over. He's a fraud and he's been exposed as such. The announcement of a Lil' Hatton or Paulie fight will only cement his fraudulent status.

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
      Whoever he fights, it won't be anything to get excited over. He's a fraud and he's been exposed as such. The announcement of a Lil' Hatton or Paulie fight will only cement his fraudulent status.
      Funny you guys disrespect Paulie now-because you guys had no problem choosing Malignaggi if the Mayweather/ Manny fight fell through,but if Floyd fights him it is all the sudden bad??? One thing I can say about Paulie-his style is more difficult than Joshua Clottey's style.

Comment

bobby pacquiao or mathew hatton are on the top of floyds list, oh!!! i forgot, laila ali, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

really now its mathew hatton??

Comment

really now its NATE?? this shet is getting interesting..

Comment

Undefeated Floydie will be fighting Grandpa Nate Campbell

Comment

it don't matter to floyd, whether it'd be campbell, matthew, calderon, or that sissy paulie, floyd will beat them all coz he's the best

Comment

Originally posted by LoveIsHere View Post
                  it don't matter to floyd, whether it'd be campbell, matthew, calderon, or that sissy paulie, floyd will beat them all coz he's the best
                  and he MUST require every fighter he will be facing to take up drug testing/screening according to PBF specifications..

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    If I were managing Floyd I would try and get Paul Williams at 147 , I wasnt impressed at all with Williams and I feel Floyd would box his ears off easier than Quintana did in the first fight .

then fight the winner of Mosley Berto as soon as he can train after the Williams fight , and then corner the ducking Pacman and after embarrassing Manny , hang them up .
                    If PBF will do as you say then I'll be his fan for life.

Comment

geezz i thought its just a hunch for christ sake floyd dont fight nate.. i hope its just a rumor..

Comment

Working...
                      X