No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard of a rainbow party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Yeah, I noticed.....its like certain things were cool for them to do at certain times but other things were undignified somehow.

Its all sex anyway you cut it, I know a guy who only dates chicks 35+ because they do whatever and are just glad to be walking arm and arm with a guy in his 20's so they have something to brag to their friends about.
    I'll smash an older ***** if she still looks good no doubt. My highest is 42 so far. And a coworker at a previous office. I caught hell for that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      I'll smash an older ***** if she still looks good no doubt. My highest is 42 so far. And a coworker at a previous office. I caught hell for that ****.
      How so? was it good, I mean did she seem like she knew what to do and when to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        How so? was it good, I mean did she seem like she knew what to do and when to do it?
        I mean cuz people at work found out and ain't like coworkers ****in wit each other if they couldn't keep it under wraps.

She knew what wasup. She got 3 kids.

Comment

america invented this kind of stuff?

Comment

Never heard of rainbow parties. Sounds like a newer generation thing.

Comment

14? Thats pushin it. They parents ****ed up somewhere. But in high school this **** was common cuz bitches was just learnin to **** and suck dick, so they str8 up saw it as practice. The tramps of the bunch ain't give a **** if people knew they business as hoes. They'd all but advertise the ****. If you had a car in 10th grade you was in on it.
              Dont get me wrong Ive done the whole 3some and 4some thing, Ive just never been invited to a party where the whole point of the party was to get my dick sucked by like 20 bitches. It was hella awkward cuz when I told my boys little sister all that she was like "I can get you invited". Naw Im good call me in 4 years.

Comment

14? Thats pushin it. They parents ****ed up somewhere. But in high school this **** was common cuz bitches was just learnin to **** and suck dick, so they str8 up saw it as practice. The tramps of the bunch ain't give a **** if people knew they business as hoes. They'd all but advertise the ****. If you had a car in 10th grade you was in on it.
                You are so right !!!! when I was in the 10th grade my friends older sister was sayin how cute I was to her friends when I was over their house. She asked me if I had a ride and I said "no" and then she just said "too bad". I was like damn, all nervous and ****. I stole or you can say borrowed my older brothers truck the next week and cruised to my friends pad. She asked if I could give a ride to the mall and instead she told me to drive her to the park and she gave me the best BJ ever. At 15 years old, I think any BJ was the best BJ ever thou.....True Story !!

Comment

Must be a Yank thing, never heard of such party meself. We are more noble in Manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by OrthodoxStinger View Post
                    Must be a Yank thing, never heard of such party meself. We are more noble in Manchester.
                    You know you been to 1 Jr. :mangler:

Comment

I got invited to a lemon party once. Didn't go though.

Comment

Working...
                      X