Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Boxing go back to no win until someone quits or knocked out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Boxing go back to no win until someone quits or knocked out?

I remember reading about boxing matches going for hours and only ended until someone was knocked out or quit.

They should make boxing this way again, so they can get rid of judges. and solidifying the true nature of boxing and fist fighting. Beating someone into submission or that other person quits and gives up.

It will also test the endurance and heart of that person. And prove who the best fighter is in the world without question.

The ref, corner or ringside doctor can stop the fight if it gets tot he point where the guy is taking a one sided ass whooping so the fighters health and safety will still be first priority its not like they are fighting to the death. You will eliminate controversial decisions this way.
    Yes, that would be the best way to not leave it in judges hands
    48.48%
    No, because I enjoy point fighting to decisions
    51.52%
    Last edited by hectari; 05-12-2015, 11:19 PM.

Doghouse rules? 32 minute rounds

Comment

No. I'd rather lose 100 dollars than have someone die or get permanently injured.

Boxing is dangerous enough as it is.

Comment

Nah, i don't want to see Floyd Run, potshot, and clinch for 50 rounds.

Comment

sounds like a great idea! Bring back leather helmets in football too...

Comment

Wow, you've stooped to the lowest level of Pac-tardation. You are officially at Stage 3.

Comment

or just don't let guys like wlad, ward, and floyd constantly cheat and stop the fight by clinching, bending below the waist, etc...more knockouts will happen if the rules are enforced. also more entertainment would come with it but boxing loves to cling to its traditions of letting people get away with anything as long as they generate some of that good money.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                No. I'd rather lose 100 dollars than have someone die or get permanently injured.

Boxing is dangerous enough as it is.
                People complain about corrupt judges, why not just go back to those rules? The ref could still stop the fight you know if he sees the other fighter is getting his ass whooped or the corner and doctor.

you eliminate judges this way.

Comment

I don't know about that. Although, we might get someone to quit or get knocked out if we go back to 15 rounds. That I would be on-board with.

Comment

You would get 15 rounds of people not hitting **** getting pop shotted to death then just collapsing from exhaustion while the other guy still dancing, so it wouldn't fix anything really the only positive side is getting rid of the current system. Im all in for replacing that corrupt cluster fk

Comment

Working...
                    X