Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is on for September 28:

http://www.***************.net/news/...ry-v-haye.html

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if the ultimate fighting supremacy will KO Haye en DosRounds!

Comment

Haye stops him early, can't see any other outcome unless haye toys with him for a while or makes some sort of dreadful mistake and gets clipped with a big one

Comment

I think this is gonna be a harder nights work for Haye than most people think ,Hayes performances against big guys with reach and size on him is hardley stellar
          I got Haye under 5 but Fury over 6 ...WAR FURY tho ...**** mr bad toe

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
            I think this is gonna be a harder nights work for Haye than most people think ,Hayes performances against big guys with reach and size on him is hardley stellar
            I got Haye under 5 but Fury over 6 ...WAR FURY tho ...**** mr bad toe
            Pretty fair assessment old mate..

Is it gonna happen though?.. I know that Fury's well up for it, but Haye's shown no signs of wanting to be a professional fighter in a long time.. My guess is, he'll faff & fanny around until Fury gets pissed off, and fights the big scouser instead.
            But if i'm wrong, Haye has stayed in shape, and actually wants to fight, it'll be a helluva war.. P4p, i don't think Fury punches that hard, but seems to take a whack quite well, so if the rust's set in on Haye, he'll get frustrated and worn down by the clumbersom giant, breaking a few more toes along the way i expect.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
              Pretty fair assessment old mate..

Is it gonna happen though?.. I know that Fury's well up for it, but Haye's shown no signs of wanting to be a professional fighter in a long time.. My guess is, he'll faff & fanny around until Fury gets pissed off, and fights the big scouser instead.
              But if i'm wrong, Haye has stayed in shape, and actually wants to fight, it'll be a helluva war.. P4p, i don't think Fury punches that hard, but seems to take a whack quite well, so if the rust's set in on Haye, he'll get frustrated and worn down by the clumbersom giant, breaking a few more toes along the way i expect.
              Its being posted all over the Furys facebook pages ...its on mate

Comment

Can't see anything other than a Haye win via KO.

Comment

Fury to fight to a game plan. Like he did against Johnson. Behind the Jab. If he survives early rounds, his leaning and size advantage will wear Haye down in later rounds. Points win for Fury.

What will be interesting is if Haye is winning on points with a few rounds left. I can guarantee Peter will definitely send Tyson out all guns blazing for the KO.

Comment

Comment

Fury has the reach and enough skills to make this difficult but Haye will land at some point and he will land hard. I don't think Fury gets up when it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X