Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next for the Puerto Rican fanbase?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    But pretty phony too IMO.
    How's this any different than Brandon Rios... Kid has zero ties to Mexico and can barely speak a word of Spanish... Gotta handed to top Rank though for fooling the public

Comment

• Pretend to be Mexicans.....

Comment

• Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
        Very true but he considers himself Mexican and so do the Mexican people.
        Still Luis Miguel is not Rican and that was my point.
        Yeah, I understand the point. Back to García, only he knows if he feels any connection to his roots. I'll support the guy because he has proven that he is a good fighter. Time will tell how good he really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          Martinez beats Salgado if they ever fight.

The three are vulnerable but, if Salgado cant ko Martinez he's gonna get outworked and posssibly stopped. Burgos on the other hand would outbox Martinez unless Rocky can get him to fight on the inside.

Hope he has a good chin or Juanma kind of power, otherwise I will be surprised if he even sees the second half of the fight.

Dulorme is a true rican unlike Danny.

Do people suddenly forget he looked like **** Lock and De Leon? If he had a prime he wasted it with his innactivity.
          All of that is possible. And Im pretty sure Dulorme knows more about PR than Danny Garcia since he was raised on the island.
          Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          WOWO?? WTF?? Before he lost all PR's were on his nutts!!! We even had a thread on the Latin Lounge asking if PR's considered him PR, and all PR fans said he was..LMAO Jumping off the band wagon there huh??hahahaha
          What makes you think he is PR? How do you know he was one of the guys calling Dulorme not PR? And 1 person doesn't speak for the majority of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            What makes you think he is PR? How do you know he was one of the guys calling Dulorme not PR? And 1 person doesn't speak for the majority of them.
            You're talking to RIZO.

Dude might be mentally challenged.

Comment

Working...
            X