Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO: Amir Khan Ring Life, I don't think many have seen it. Worth a watch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO: Amir Khan Ring Life, I don't think many have seen it. Worth a watch.

That was a decent watch, hadnt seen it before so thanks for sharing. Sorry im out of green tho

Comment

Khan seems like a genuinely nice guy. It's such a shame he comes across as such a pr*ck sometimes.

Also wtf is up with the scabs and spots round his lips?

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
        Khan seems like a genuinely nice guy. It's such a shame he comes across as such a pr*ck sometimes.

People hate him when they read him, but watch how he talks in videos.

I want to retire at 28 to look after my family.

They don't write that.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post

This was filmed pretty soon after the Maidana fight.

Comment

Nice watch. King Khan is a good kid.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
              People hate him when they read him, but watch how he talks in videos.

I want to retire at 28 to look after my family.

They don't write that.
              i dont think anyone believes khan is a bad guy outside the ring, but when it comes to boxing he is very arrogant and dissrespectful.

i personally dont mind that but what i dont like is how he will then turn around and fake being this humble guy. most fighters have big egos, its not a big deal but just be real about it and dont put on an act half the time only to then turn around and be arrogant and dissrespectful again.

thats just my opinion though. regardless he has a very bright future in boxing.

Comment

After watching that vid he seems like a cool dude. My perspective of him has changed a bit because he was looking out for the kids haha. True though

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                  After watching that vid he seems like a cool dude. My perspective of him has changed a bit because he was looking out for the kids haha. True though
                  The problem with Khan is that reading him, he sounds arrogant but if you watchthe same interview on video, he doesn't have the same type ego. He talks but he doesn't talk like how we read it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                    Worth a watch.
                    Well, I just watched it and NO, it wasn't worth it.

Apparently it's because I'm racist since we all know any and all criticisms of Amir Khan are the result of racial and/or religious bigotry.

Comment

Working...
                    X