Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should make one with Hopkins running from Jones and Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by J Cash View Post
      LMFAOOO!!! MAN GREAT **** BRINGER!!! By far one of the best avys I seen so far! Hella true.. What I get from it is Mayweather is running (ducking) these welterweights and they are in order of which who is closest to fighting Mayweather or catching him (beating).. right or wrong?
      Hit the nail right on the head.

I figured I'd make one, I haven't made a boxing related avy in a long time. I think my last one was Paul Williams towering over some houses saying "Larry told y'all I was "freakily" tall". Before that I can't remember, but my best was Tarver smoking crack, which I ended up losing when I lost the password to my old photobucket account.

I had loads of Tarver pics on there after Hopkins beat him, Tarver working at Wal Mart, Tarver working at McDonalds, Tarver smoking crack, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        you should make one with Hopkins running from Jones and Calzaghe
        Or one of Joe Calzaghe running from Jones and Hopkins. Which would be more along the lines of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Hit the nail right on the head.

I figured I'd make one, I haven't made a boxing related avy in a long time. I think my last one was Paul Williams towering over some houses saying "Larry told y'all I was "freakily" tall". Before that I can't remember, but my best was Tarver smoking crack, which I ended up losing when I lost the password to my old photobucket account.

I had loads of Tarver pics on there after Hopkins beat him, Tarver working at Wal Mart, Tarver working at McDonalds, Tarver smoking crack, etc....
          that sucks! i dont think i saw any of them. I did see the Jermain Taylor one where he is sponsored by sleep medecine, that was too funny. I'd give you good k if I could but it says I have to pass it around first. sucks, i want my old account back

Comment

Testing new avatar.....
            ...margarito don't belong there.....yet

Comment

that sucks! i dont think i saw any of them. I did see the Jermain Taylor one where he is sponsored by sleep medecine, that was too funny. I'd give you good k if I could but it says I have to pass it around first. sucks, i want my old account back
              I forgot all about my Taylor being sponsored by sleep medications one!

What did you do that got you banned anyway bro? If Annie can be let back in I don't see how you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                ...margarito don't belong there.....yet
                Oh I know that, I think Cintron belongs back there but I had to put him in there because A.) He has a bigger following on these boards and B.) The look on his face is hilarious considering he's dead last. And it's total Margarito, way in the back (of everybody's mind) and still set out to catch Floyd.

Comment

I forgot all about my Taylor being sponsored by sleep medications one!

What did you do that got you banned anyway bro? If Annie can be let back in I don't see how you can't.
                  I posted a thread about Kessler knocking out Calzaghe in the 7th round and then I said that thats what pretty much was gonna happen and there was no need to see the fight and then I got banned right after that. Thats the only thing i can think of.. I think it is because of that cus they deleted the thread right after and my account has been banned since then.. I sent them a email asking why and I got no reply. If they want me to beg for them to reinstate me im not about to do that, so come tomorrow night if im not unbanned im a just say bye bye to this site cus thats bull****.

Comment

Oh I know that, I think Cintron belongs back there but I had to put him in there because A.) He has a bigger following on these boards and B.) The look on his face is hilarious considering he's dead last. And it's total Margarito, way in the back (of everybody's mind) and still set out to catch Floyd.
                    I think putting Margarito there was better because all the hype and him calling out Floyd and being shot down yet he is so determined and confident in his mind and really thinks he should get floyd not realising that he is far behind everyone else.

Comment

I posted a thread about Kessler knocking out Calzaghe in the 7th round and then I said that thats what pretty much was gonna happen and there was no need to see the fight and then I got banned right after that. Thats the only thing i can think of.. I think it is because of that cus they deleted the thread right after and my account has been banned since then.. I sent them a email asking why and I got no reply. If they want me to beg for them to reinstate me im not about to do that, so come tomorrow night if im not unbanned im a just say bye bye to this site cus thats bull****.
                      I made a joke about an increasing amount of black users since Anoraks banning, Anorak made an alt that we all know was highly offensive, Hoff and Dosia flooded the forums, we all got back in. I see no reason why you shouldn't be let back in either. We need more users like you IMO.

My banning lasted for a week, yours may be set to longer than that. But when I was banned it said "time the ban will be lifted: never" and I got back in, so I'm sure Pump will let you back in eventually. Unfortunately you just have to wait for him to make the decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X