No announcement yet.

Rampage says UFC media inflate PPV numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage says UFC media inflate PPV numbers

He says the PPV numbers the UFC show him when they're paying him are much lower than those announced by the press.

At 12:18
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=nof1G4teunI#!

The UFC owners lying to make themselves look better? Wow, never expected that to happen.

Comment

I didn't understand what Rampage was complaining about on that one. He felt cheated cuz the UFC was telling the press a higher number and he didn't like that cuz he was putting his life on the line?? wtf?

I totally agree with Rampage being upset about Dana spouting off during the Japan ppv event. Dana being a hot head, started talking bs like Rampage isn't dedicated anymore and thats why he came in overweight. That was stupid especially since Rampage told them that he was injured. Rampage did UFC a favor by being at that event and they went off on him.

Anyways its all worked out. I would rather see Rampage go into another organization and become champion there. That would be the best thing for him at this point in his career IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        I didn't understand what Rampage was complaining about on that one. He felt cheated cuz the UFC was telling the press a higher number and he didn't like that cuz he was putting his life on the line?? wtf?
        He thinks the PPV numbers are higher than what Dana is telling telling him because the press report higher PPV numbers. In actuality Rampage probably doesn't realise the UFC tell him the real numbers while reporting inflated one to the press.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
          He thinks the PPV numbers are higher than what Dana is telling telling him because the press report higher PPV numbers. In actuality Rampage probably doesn't realise the UFC tell him the real numbers while reporting inflated one to the press.
          well then Rampage is a dumbass. If UFC wanted to pay him less then why would they give the press a higher number? Do they think that fighters wouldn't find out what the UFC told the press? Obviously the UFC is giving him the real numbers and giving the press inflated numbers. Anyone with half a brain can figure that out.

I like Rampage but sometimes he finds silly things to be upset about.

Comment

rampage is really in a down whirl spiral in the media. He was stating the already obvious. UFC can't really break a million without GSP and Lesnar. Don't understand why when theirs more entertaining fighters like Hendo, Diego Sanchez(the UFC Arturo Gatti) and the lightweight and featherweight divisions.

But its obvious UFC is praying to God Rampage loses. Then he's really damaged. Hopefully the media buzz doesn't get to him. Still one of my favorites ever to watch and when Rampage is on Glover cannot beat him. Glover is tailor made for rampage. Both power fighters with their hands. Glover is brutally aggressive which plays into Rampage style as he's the best and most lethal defensive boxing counterpuncher. You need to be elusive with kicks too beat him. If Glover gets too aggressive he's getting knocked out. Then Hopefully UFC will make a honest and lord willing attempt to keep him. Especially if the numbers are good.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
            X