Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The washington redskins trade three 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick to get RG3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The washington redskins trade three 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick to get RG3.

Wow the redskins got raped in this one, three first round picks and a second round pickfor the second overall pick this year.

If he becomes what he has the potential to be it might be worth it.

Comment

almost as bad as Ditka & the saints trading ALL of their draft picks for Ricky Williams
      Last edited by ИATAS; 03-10-2012, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        almost as bad as Ditka & the saints trading ALL over their draft picks for Ricky Williams
        Nah rb is a much easier position to fill than qb. Teams go decades looking for there franchise quarterback.

Comment

Suppose the Colts pick him?

Comment

Damn. . . THREE?! I mean, the dude has looked impressive. . . But the Deadskins just better hope he's worth it .. .

I'm just glad we're getting the sure thing in Peyton Manning for at least another 3 years. . We'll find another QB thereafter.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Then they get even the better selection in Andrew Luck

Comment

That's gotta be a lot of unnecessary pressure. . . I guess some guys can feed off that, though.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  rG3 in my opinion has more potential, but Luck is more nfl ready and is clearly better for now.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Nah rb is a much easier position to fill than qb. Teams go decades looking for there franchise quarterback.
                    yeah but the saints gave up their entire draft pick. all of the picks, plus more from the next year. it's considered the worst trade in history.
                    Head coach Mike Ditka traded all of the Saints' 1999 draft picks to the Washington Redskins to get Williams, as well as first- and third-round picks the following year. This was the first time one player was the only draft pick of an NFL team.

Comment

Working...
                    X