shane mosley vs jmm @ 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shane mosley vs jmm @ 135

Who do you think wins? Why?

Oof. Mosley, at a guess. IDK when you're taking your prime JMM from, but Mosley wears down and stops him IMO.

Although I sense potential for a bait thread...

Comment

Marquez clear UD.

Comment

135? Mosley KO. I cant think of a recent lightweight who'd beat him..rephrase..who I'd pick over him. Guy was a monster.

Comment

Mosley would have got a TKO in this fight, have you seen JMM at 135? he was getting hit by slower guys and had a slight gut nothing he looks like now, at 147 with MEMO he would have better shot against that version of Mosley at 147, but at 135 Mosley was just a super fast power boxing monster, he had the height, reach and power to destroy guys especially those smaller than him and he had an iron chin.

If Katsidis could drop JMM and Baby Diaz could hurt him with his feather fists Imagine Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            135? Mosley KO. I cant think of a recent lightweight who'd beat him..rephrase..who I'd pick over him. Guy was a monster.
            He didn't look like a monster against Holiday, the only good Lightweight he fought.

He did look like a monster against unranked bums though which was 95% of his Lightweight reign.

Comment

not interested at all....sorry not at this stage

Comment

Shane was a very good LtWt because he had very good pop and he had size to minipulate his opponents. I think Shane was like 33-0 before he met Forest at 47 and then jumped right to 54 to earn against Winky. Those 4 fights that he lost were pretty incrediable boiuts to take on. The guy was a 35 pounder who fought a few welter bouts and then jumped in with worls class Forest & Winky! I think he beat Oscar in between at 54? Either way Shane to me is the most talented fighter in the 00 to 10 era. He could box he could bang he fought everyone from 35 to 54 and other the "way out of prime" years always handled himself well. Of his 7 or 8 losses I can't remember him ever being stopped! He just didn't skip over 35 as he grew he was their for a while! Ray

I like him over Juan by dcs.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  He didn't look like a monster against Holiday, the only good Lightweight he fought.

He did look like a monster against unranked bums though which was 95% of his Lightweight reign.
                  This is true, but at lightweight JMM would probably be sparked out, at welterweight with the new Marquez body I think he could beat Mosley by decision with his crisp pounching. Pacman was able to drop Mosley at welter but he couldn't drop Marquez, so JMM's chin got much better and he got more muscle now.

Heck how about JMM fights Shane Mosley in a tune up? That would be a good fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    This is true, but at lightweight JMM would probably be sparked out, at welterweight with the new Marquez body I think he could beat Mosley by decision with his crisp pounching. Pacman was able to drop Mosley at welter but he couldn't drop Marquez, so JMM's chin got much better and he got more muscle now.

Heck how about JMM fights Shane Mosley in a tune up? That would be a good fight now.
                    sleepy head did knock down jmm......but was a flash knock down.....but a knock down.

Comment

Working...
                    X