lets see if youre really pinoy..

write this post down in tagalog

You either believe I am or aren't
    Not going to try and prove my ethnicity to some random person online

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post

You either believe I am or aren't
      Not going to try and prove my ethnicity to some random person online
      thats what i thought...not really sure why you would claim something youre not but carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        well,coming from a ward fan , i cant take you serioulsy..esp when your talking about dull fights...

out of the p4p fighters , ward is the most boring and the dirtiest too...

lol, don't take it personally, man. i have no idea who you are, and don't mind at all if you don't take me seriously.

the main reason for my choice of avatar was that he's smiling and holding his child. the second being the american flag. and the third that he's one of the two best fighters on the planet.

i'm not a "ward fan," in the tradition that you might be a "fan" of whomever you support. i do my best to call things like i see them. i dont have some andre ward agenda

pardon a boxing fan for being fond of one of the planet's best fighters. i'm fond of a lot of guys, opponents of andre ward included. i would have loved to see carl froch beat andre ward. a dog loves a bone.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Because Nonito is FIlipino and this thread is based off of ratings in the Philippines.... which I assume is a majority Filipino nationals... just guessing off the top of my head though, could be wrong.
          Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          yeah but based on your tune , you have something againsts pinoys..im not sold youre pinoy like you claim to be

"Be a real Pinoy, get on Nonito's nuts"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            lol, don't take it personally, man. i have no idea who you are, and don't mind at all if you don't take me seriously.

the main reason for my choice of avatar was that he's smiling and holding his child. the second being the american flag. and the third that he's one of the two best fighters on the planet.

i'm not a "ward fan," in the tradition that you might be a "fan" of whomever you support. i do my best to call things like i see them. i dont have some andre ward agenda

pardon a boxing fan for being fond of one of the planet's best fighters. i'm fond of a lot of guys, opponents of andre ward included. i would have loved to see carl froch beat andre ward. a dog loves a bone.
            i dont and i have no idea who you are either , not that i think it matters but i just find it hypocritical for a ward fan to say nonioto's fights are dull ..

you dont have to explain to me about youre avatar...

and pardon me also for being fond of one of the planet's best fighters but atleast i dont go crtitcising other fighters for something my fighters are more guilty of...
            Last edited by danceswithfire; 10-17-2012, 01:21 PM.

Comment

How about the U.S. TV rating? And what makes you think a lot of them is tuned to see the Rios/Alvarado fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                LOL ronnie N. philipino TV ratings, huh?

donaire fights don't draw much at all in the states. if he's not knocking somebody out spectacularly his fights are generally very dull

that card was a big american TV event because of the ten round undercard. rios and alvarado were what the people in the building came to see as well.
                You people need to fucking start realizing that the sport isn't just the USA and doesn't just revolve around it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

"Be a real Pinoy, get on Nonito's nuts"
                  apparently im not Filipino unless I am on it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    You people need to fucking start realizing that the sport isn't just the USA and doesn't just revolve around it.
                    then don't come here and fight for all the big money.

wait a minute the fight was in CALI****INGFORNIA!!! so I guess the US TV ratings are important.

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                      LOL ronnie N. philipino TV ratings, huh?

donaire fights don't draw much at all in the states. if he's not knocking somebody out spectacularly his fights are generally very dull

that card was a big american TV event because of the ten round undercard. rios and alvarado were what the people in the building came to see as well.
                      Yea you pretty much said it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X