Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC on FOX 3 bombs badly

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...demayo/132623/

2.2 million viewers for UFC on FOX 3

In the same time slot Shark Tank pulled 3 million and and NCIS repeat did almost 5 million viewers.

Originally posted by croz View Post
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...demayo/132623/

2.2 million viewers for UFC on FOX 3

In the same time slot Shark Tank pulled 3 million and and NCIS repeat did almost 5 million viewers.
    shark tank? really???

boo

Comment

Part of me FOX took the UFC to sabotage it.
      It's been nothing buy bumpy roads since it started.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
        Part of me FOX took the UFC to sabotage it.
        It's been nothing buy bumpy roads since it started.
        i would most certainly think thats not the case

Comment

That coupled with the PPV decline leads me to believe the sport has peaked in the US overall and won't be growing much more, and also won't decline much if at all.

Comment

Meh, UFC is saturating the market way too soon.

Comment

man those are really weak numbers and the ultimate fighter last friday posted the lowest ratings in series history with 929k and ppv buys have been down big time although 145 did strong numbers im not saying the sport is doomed or anything but the trend of numbers lately have been really really bad

Comment

The problem with the UFC is that they're unable to create stars. Simple as that.

As great a fighters as Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, and others are... Does the average person have a clue who they are?

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                  The problem with the UFC is that they're unable to create stars. Simple as that.

As great a fighters as Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, and others are... Does the average person have a clue who they are?
                  What can they do to get them more known or create more stars? I think Cain Velazquez was a good thing the UFC had going but Cigano ruined that LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post

Maybe that's because they built their org around Dana ****ing White. He's their star.

Comment

Working...
                    X