Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Floyd's straight right? What Pac will do when that happens....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post
    The counter right hook by Pac against Marg couldn't have been any better.

Floyd goes down on that same punch.

wait...huh?

come on man...Mayweather has never been knocked down or out and you are telling me the right hook he landed on marg would have knocked Mayweather down?

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      First of all, you can't say if Marquez can do it, Floyd can do it twice because these two fight totally different. Marquez counterpunch in combinations and not afraid of getting hit back while Floyd counterpunch with one punch then moves away besides Pac was a limited fighter back then and some said he was weight drained in those fights. Floyd can afford to counterpunch in combinations but in able to do that he must stand in front of Pacquiao and hold his ground to deliver his combinations. Now the problem is....in doing so, he will risk himself of getting hit as well. You see, while Floyd doing his punch combination to Pac, you can't expect Pac to stand there but will also deliver his own power punches combination. We already know Pac has the chin to withstand Floyd punches but the question is...can Floyd takes Pac punches? In this exchange of punch combinations Pac should win because he can throw faster powerful combination than Floyd. In this case, once Floyd tasted Pac's power, he will revert back to pot shotting and Pac can beat him by just activity by throwing much more puches. If Pac can finish Marquez this time quickly by impresive ko. Those "if Marquez can do it, Floyd can do it twice better" can be throw now out of the window.
      man it has taken Pac 3 fights and 7 years to do what mayweather did in 36 minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
        The TS used footage of Margarito, one of the slowest, most telegraphed punchers in the sport today, to predict what would happen when Floyd (one of the fastest) and Manny fight...
        Look at Mosleys Defense that had Pac confused...

Comment

illest manny pacquiao highlights i've ever seen, most of'em suck
          going in my favourites that

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
            Look at Mosleys Defense that had Pac confused...

Manny looks amateurish with an old shot Mosley , Floyd will school him and make it look easy , no wonder they avoided anyone with a bit of speed and skills his whole career .
            Last edited by Reloaded; 09-30-2011, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Forward to 3:23

Manny's counter right hook is underrated IMO. Something I def. believe Floyd will underrate.
              agree, Floyd drops his left hand when he shoots that str8 right.......

Comment

It's Manila Ice

Comment

Hello, mike test, hello?.

Comment

Forward to 3:23

Manny's counter right hook is underrated IMO. Something I def. believe Floyd will underrate.
                    Havent you noticed that Floyd moves when he does his right to avoid a counter

Comment

i dont know but im sure his face would look funny,,, :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X