No announcement yet.

Pablo Sarmiento: Martinez Willing to go down to 150 for Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    Skills wise he is no better than Cotto or Barrera. He is just big with good skills but not great.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
      Margarito will work him man. Sergio can't fight on the inside and Tony will just tax him like he did the first time around.

Sergio is still the same fighter, just bulkier.
      i know love has a way of blinding us, but nah. c'mon bro. not this go around. serg looks a hell of alot stronger, and margs is on the downside of his career, not shot, but he's in the chamber for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Martinez, will get beat soon, let him face somebody who attacks his body, hell be done!
        Enjoy eating the jab or that left trying to get inside. He'll batter the undefeated Barker and he'll jab Pac to death before knocking him out cold with a straight left.

Comment

would be a bad fight for Pacquiao !

Comment

I seriously doubt that. Sergio might be desperate, but he s not stupid. He d get ****ed up if he tried to make 150. The dude is too big to be ****ing with pac, he needs to look up, not down.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Martinez, will get beat soon, let him face somebody who attacks his body, hell be done!
              Well, at least we know who it WON'T be. Cotto wants no part of Martinez.

Comment

if this came from sergio then he's desperate to cash in and retire even if he knows he'll get ktfo at this weight. and pac wont get any credit.

Comment

pac should fight him at sergio's weight for his last fight. he'll get mollywhopped but atleast he tried.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                    i know love has a way of blinding us, but nah. c'mon bro. not this go around. serg looks a hell of alot stronger, and margs is on the downside of his career, not shot, but he's in the chamber for sure.
                    That may well be but I just see Martinez as a guy in a pretty weak division. Beating Paul Williams is ok I guess but its nothing Quintana didn't already do pretty decisively.

And tbh, Cintron was on his way to doing it too.

I think Sexy is pretty damn overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                      note: this is pablo, not gabriel sarmiento, martinez's actual head trainer. i wouldn't believe it until martinez himself says this, but hey, thought i'd share. makes it that much more possible i guess...
                      pacquiao wont fight martinez regardless of the weight..remember when mosley went threw the samething? even 140 and pacs team said no.they just wont do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X