No announcement yet.

Debunking the illusion that jfk's head moved forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debunking the illusion that jfk's head moved forward

This silly argument has been used by government loyalists for decades but finally it can be shown to be an illusion. His head appears to move forward slightly between 312-313 but what really happens is jfk's bottom skull half gapes open providing this illusion. What these crazies failed to show is someone besides jfk, shot from the rear that goes forward slightly, stops, and violently goes backward. It's impossible on its face but debunking any jfk myth is good because there are so many and this one is used by both conspiracy kooks and WC supporters.

If you look at the top rear of his head and hair, it never moves forward of the white line. The bottom half of his skull gapes open from front impact causing this illusion that I figured out only two days ago. After two years things keep coming to me and this one is important for both debunking goverment crazies and disinfo idiots who promote two shots to the head.

This capture shows perfectly the rear skull gaped open with the top and bottom on the same vertical level.

Notice that jfk's nose never moves but his head appears to move forward because of the rear starting to break.

What happened is jfk's forehead absorbed the impact making his head kind of straighten before slamming backward. This can be seen in nix also.

Watch his right front kind of contract from impact.

Comment

Jackie O was incredibly lucky that she was not shot.

Comment

I think somebody needs a better hobby.

Comment

Comment

thanks.

i've been wondering about this for the past 45 years.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
              Living with that event vividly flashbacking in her mind all those years must have been quite traumatizing, to say the least. I mean, how do you ever get over having to reach for your spouse's brains on the back of a vehicle after watching his head get blown to bits?

Comment

Wauw.

Does that mean that the driver shot him?

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
                  She would have been shot if it came from the right side.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Wauw.

Does that mean that the driver shot him?
                    Proving the frontal shot does not independently prove Greer's guilt, no.

Comment

Working...
                    X