No announcement yet.

De La Hoya Mocks Margarito on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya Mocks Margarito on Twitter

While a lunch took a look at Twitter saw DLH say "I'm glad margarita lost that's what he gets for making fun of people with parkensons"

I am sure he can't spell parkinson's, but calling Margarito-Margarita was intentional. But here is the difference, margs never quit in 8 rounds, he went down as a warrior, you retired on your stool. He gave the people their money's worth, you quit, as you did when you ran away from Tito the last three and half rounds.

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
    While a lunch took a look at Twitter saw DLH say "I'm glad margarita lost that's what he gets for making fun of people with parkensons"

I am sure he can't spell parkinson's, but calling Margarito-Margarita was intentional. But here is the difference, margs never quit in 8 rounds, he went down as a warrior, you retired on your stool. He gave the people their money's worth, you quit, as you did when you ran away from Tito the last three and half rounds.
    LOL that doesn't seem like him.

I would think he would come across a bit more professional, at least use a comma in there.

Comment

fishnet boy has no room to talk iam glad Pac woop his candy a$$

Comment

Oscar is a joke, fuck him... And, anybody who likes him.

Comment

Thats a lot of talk coming from a man who had to come up with a hundred million excuses after his ass whooping while Margarito took his like a man and made no excuse.

Comment

Was going to make a thread about this. The ironic thing is, Marg's imitation of Parkinson's is going to be very real in a few years. But if anyone deserves it, it's that scumbag.

Comment

If thats true, Oscar is a punk.

Comment

There's no way Oscar wrote that

Comment

oscar has no room to talk he quit like a pansy. Tony would of demolished him Saturday night badly.

Comment

oscar ducked margarita to fight a lightweight, only to quit on his stool.

Comment

Working...
                    X