No announcement yet.

Look at all these Mexican/Pinoy High Moral taking hypocrites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
    actually , one started plucking and being criticized , not really caring , and the other one started plucking recently , after criticizing , hypocrite much right
    This must look like a riddle to this fool. He is going to run away also. Don't scare him away yet. LOL
    Last edited by pinkivory; 09-03-2010, 10:31 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
      If you don't know enough about something then you should probably not comment on it.
      Hopefully you're just acting stupid but if you're not, I feel for you.
      Just fkng with u, been to Mayaguez several times and know some cool guys from PR. Just bored, no boxing on tonite.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        I have never seen such hypocrites in my life. All these Mexicans and Pinoys are screaming racism because of Floyd’s comments.

Yet Mexicans are one of the most racist people in the world, they practically massacred their own indigenous population. They practice institutional racism in their own country and their boxing fans are the vilest uneducated racist boxing fans you can come across. Racism is a part of their culture and seen in the racist post made by numerous Mexicans fans on this site. So don’t cry over spilled milk.

Pinoys have the short man syndrome. They take everything to heart and personally. An attack on Pacman is seen as an attack on their dignity, self respect and honour. They have nothing to live for except Pacman. These *******s have to deal with the harsh reality of the Philippines once they log off computer in the steamy internet café.

We have all seen the racist links with Floyd and Fried chicken, Floyd and liquor and crack baby and so on. But most blacks take it and ignore their racism. Not only are *******/Pinoy racist towards Blacks. They are racism to Muslims. Just look at what their vile colonist creatures have done to the Muslim population in Mindanao. It’s another holocaust.

So get off the moral high ground.hypocrites

stupid post. bye.

Comment

Originally posted by johnle43 View Post
          stupid post. bye.
          Agree what a stupid post.

Comment

first, what does this have to do with mexicans in general? "mayweather loves mexicans"
            second, your remarks about mexico are inaccurate and "flawed"
            third, stop being a hypocrite by calling other people hypocrites. if the situation was reversed, pac would have sharpton on his ass right now.

btw, i'm cool with boricuas in general but you know a handful of them are getting desperate on these boards when they resort to piggy backing on one of flawed's troll posts

Comment

Working...
            X