Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof Brandon Rios is a bully (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have any actual friends, dude? Never been s hit talked before in good fun?

Boxing (and combat sports in general) is a sport where a lot of type A personalities gather. The roasting is real.

The Roach thing was kind of s hitty but doesn't Roach himself have his quirks? We all f uck around similarly behind closed doors with jokes like the Roach one all in good fun. Grow a spine.
    Last edited by NearHypnos; 04-18-2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      Don't use big words around Larry. You'll make him feel insubstantial and niggardly.
      *****rdly??? THE REED™ BostonGuy TBear
      Last edited by Larry the boss; 04-18-2016, 07:50 PM.

Comment

i fail to see what the problem is here?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Do you have any actual friends, dude? Never been s hit talked before in good fun?

Boxing (and combat sports in general) is a sport where a lot of type A personalities gather. The roasting is real.

The Roach thing was kind of s hitty but doesn't Roach himself have his quirks? We all f uck around similarly behind closed doors with jokes like the Roach one all in good fun. Grow a spine.
          Yeah this ain't bullying, its just cringeworthy talk by Rios, just awkward and weird as usual. Something is wrong with this dudes brain.

I have friends and I don't talk that gay chit especially at 30 years old? Brandon even cusses around his kid dude is a low class meat head. If a dude starts talking gay stuff like that and grabbing balls and a grown man, I ain't associating with that dude.

I dont know what grown as man still talks like that unless Rios trying to be the next Yusaf Mack?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            He calls hall-of-fame kickboxer Dale Jacoby a ****sexual who likes to get f***ed in his ass. He also calls him a thief and a snake.

Brandon Rios is a f***ing bully. Also, remember how he was making fun of Freddie Roach? I hope this fucking asshole gets the tar beaten out of him -- again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TtAbq2qPuU

Rios also called Jacoby "a fucking fag."

"He likes to grab balls and juggle them in his mouth."

Skip to 3:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_PEpUUsBXE

Awww poor Freddy the joke coach roach. Roach is a racist and is no 1 to feel bad for. I dont care if u hate rios but dont be a hypocrite, roach has just as big of a mouth. & if the "champion kickboxer" was so hurt, im sure rios aint hard to find. Idk y people take things so personal, rios aint making no noise in boxing so idk why someone jumps in to defend a gay kickboxer and a racist joke coach

Comment

Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
              That was a dick move.

You could tell the guy was pretty bothered by it.

After I saw the video where Rios made fun of Roach, he was forever on my **** list.

Guys a scumbag.
              So is it ok for roach to talk shi t about everyone and make fun of them?
              Does he get a pass because he has Parkinson's ?

Comment

Am i missing something? Is the guy actually gay?

Comment

I found a bizarre video of the guy Rios is making fun of, Dale Jacoby. This dude trains and spars in the oddest way... He swings haymakers at the kid he's training and then when he gasses out he says "time out". What a weirdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lVtIp45F_U

Comment

I also found this picture

Comment

Bullying. Just what we need. Little girls crying like that little ***** Christopher Martin. Grow some balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X