No announcement yet.

Mares vs Santa Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    mares needs to go down to 122 or do something drastic like move in with JMM so he can hook up with nacho again ... he's lost something and i refuse to believe that it was just one punch that did him in that first round against jhonny.
    I been on fire calling fights lately.

I just think the length and size of Cruz was too much. His style is tough too. Mares has also been through some wars and might not be the same fighter. 122 would suit him better but can he still make 122?

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      I didn't like the way Golden Boy was giving him tough fight after tough fight back in the day. He should have had some softies in between. It was damn near 4 straight years of tough fights back to back to back to back.
      it was a psychotic run ... that you're right about that.

it was the kind of run jermaine taylor went through ... fukn JT ... miss that dude.
      Last edited by baya; 08-31-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I been on fire calling fights lately.

I just think the length and size of Cruz was too much. His style is tough too. Mares has also been through some wars and might not be the same fighter. 122 would suit him better but can he still make 122?
        mares is loaded with a lot of muscle ... some healthy atrophy would do the trick.

Comment

Pelea del Año!!!

What a great night of boxing

Felicitaciones a Leo Santa Cruz y Julio Ceja

Comment

Mares is just fine at 126. He'd be draining himself if he went back down to 122.

No shame at all in losing to a future hall of famer. He just needs to get up, dust his shoulders off and get back on the grind.

Mares showed he still has a lot to give in this sport. He should go after Russell Jr's or Jesus Cuellar's belts. Mares could beat those guys.

Comment

y ahora un corrido perron

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                y ahora un corrido perron

Thought it would be cringey but it's not bad actually.

Oh and by the way, arriba Michoacan!

Comment

Working...
                X