No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Not Going Crazy, This is Just A Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Not Going Crazy, This is Just A Fight

Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquaio are in the final stages of preparation for their upcoming May 2 superfight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Given the circus-like atmosphere that has surrounded the event – from the five-plus years of waiting for it to happen, to the manner in which it came together, to the bizarre details surrounding tickets and closed circuit seating – it has truly dominated headlines from the moment it was believed to be – and eventually became – a reality.

Both fighters have routinely starred in the biggest fights that boxing has had to offer over the past eight or so years. Each saw their career soar to new heights following wins over Oscar de la Hoya, the last big box office attraction in the sport. Now with their head-on collision comes the opportunity to destroy all revenue records, including the record fight purses to be collected with their splitting a guaranteed $200 million pot in addition to financial upside to be gained.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What happened to LEGACY. 10 days to go JR.....booooooo

Comment

The message is very clear 'Manny Pacquiao is not worth talking about'.

Comment

Pacquiao got you choppin woods doe.

Comment

In 9 days Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr. will show the world why he is the greatest fighter of his era. It can't come soon enough.

Comment

Mayweather concentrating on the fight, not the event. Sounds like the right approach.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              In 9 days Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr. will show the world why he is the greatest fighter of his era. It can't come soon enough.
              And if he does so what? It won't be a big deal nor will he have been the first to beat Pacquiao. He had the opportunity to do so years ago but chose to duck and dodge. If he wins he will get no credit from me at all.

Comment

lol, who said he was going crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by POOPGOSPLAT View Post
                  And if he does so what? It won't be a big deal nor will he have been the first to beat Pacquiao. He had the opportunity to do so years ago but chose to duck and dodge. If he wins he will get no credit from me at all.
                  I don't think he'd care about getting credit from you.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    lol, who said he was going crazy?
                    He says it to himself everynight in front of the mirror

Comment

Working...
                    X