Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Maloney "Klitschko's thinking, I've saved 10% I haven't got to pay Manny!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {Darko} View Post
    lol i guess you missed the 5 and 6 punch combinations he was throwing. he was throwing some nice lead left hooks but some more left hooks after the right hand and uppercuts would have been nice.

anyways boxnation was a utter disgrace and offensive.
    In the 8th he did throw a couple of decent combo's, the others were very amateurish getting totally off balance and falling in. I just don't think he's capable of doing a whole lot more.

The thrashing is continuing btw lol

Comment

lol i guess you missed the 5 and 6 punch combinations he was throwing. he was throwing some nice lead left hooks but some more left hooks after the right hand and uppercuts would have been nice.

anyways boxnation was a utter disgrace and offensive.
      The commentary team gave Wlad plenty of credit. Don't blame the channel or Brits for what a promoter and a retired American boxer say.

Comment

david price's promoter frank maloney is on boxnation and he embodies everything that is wrong with british bias and delusion in boxing, he is a disgrace to the sport with comments like this post-fight.

the trio of maloney, steve bunce, and tim witherspoon are just trashing wladimir for not knocking out wach in the 1st round and saying he is incapable of throwing combinations (while showing replays of him throwing 5 punch combinations lol). these three are a disgrace.
        Mentioned this when it first happened.

Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
        Maloney just claimed Vlad was happy he didn't have to pay Manny his 10%.

Absolute disgrace. **** Maloney.
        Its quite surreal how stupid these guys are, especially Maloney. Bunce is such a *****, I can't believe he didn't call Maloney out for that level of stupidity. Actually I can, because Bunce has always been a spineless coward of a suck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          The commentary team gave Wlad plenty of credit. Don't blame the channel or Brits for what a promoter and a retired American boxer say.
          This ^^^^^^.

Comment

david price's promoter frank maloney is on boxnation and he embodies everything that is wrong with british bias and delusion in boxing, he is a disgrace to the sport with comments like this post-fight.

the trio of maloney, steve bunce, and tim witherspoon are just trashing wladimir for not knocking out wach in the 1st round and saying he is incapable of throwing combinations (while showing replays of him throwing 5 punch combinations lol). these three are a disgrace.

LOL Skip Bayless's

They have to talk **** to bring ratings in... their careers might be in some trouble that is the only reason i can think of.

Comment

Is this the right place for the adventures of Manny's ghost then?

"I'm just a ghost now Wlad, but I can still see you boring the **** out of people... this is another Imbragimov!"

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                boxnation chooses to have these three on their air to offer their supposed insight and analysis so it is their reponsibility and it isn't like this is the first time. they're consistantly delusional and occasionally prejudice and/or offensive. what maloney said is grounds for defamation/slander.

the british media in general is ridiculous, bias, and delusional this boxnation analysis is just an amplified version of it.
                Last edited by {Darko}; 11-10-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Made a thread on this myself in global.

They said so many outlandish stupid things i was shocked! Not one brain between them.

Its incredible that at the end of the broadcast, after talking such utter ****, Maloney said, "we are just disapointed that it wasnt a good fight". .....Wach was a 33-1 underdog! He wasnt given a chance to beat Wlad and was expected to get KTFO. Not only did he go the distance, he stunned Wlad. More than Haye did.

If Wlad KO'd him in the 1st, they would have complained just as much.

****s.

Comment

Cant believe he said that ****. Although I agree that not doing a ten-count for Manny was bull****, but in Germany that might now be how they do things.

Comment

boxnation chooses to have these three on their air to offer their supposed insight and analysis so it is their reponsibility and it isn't like this is the first time. they're consistantly delusional and occasionally prejudice and/or offensive. what maloney said is grounds for defamation/slander.
                      The comments made are the individuals opinion. The only thing that shouldn't have been said is the Manny Steward thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X