Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye To Vitali: No Slow Robot From Ukraine Beats Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony B. View Post
    Carl Thompson knocked him out in five rounds. Lolenga Mock had him out on his feet. He was also dropped by Mormeck. It appears you are the one who hasn't seen all of his fights.
    Haye was also dropped by Monte. And for some reason no one seems to remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris T Byrd View Post
      Haye will take the Chris T Byrd route and TKO Vitali if he ever dares to take that fight.
      Haye has to hope that Vitali blows out a shoulder during the fight? Wow, that is solid fight plan. What is plan B? Hope that Vitali has gotten old and is way past his prime. No, I apologize I believe that is actually plan A.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony B. View Post
        Carl Thompson knocked him out in five rounds. Lolenga Mock had him out on his feet. He was also dropped by Mormeck. It appears you are the one who hasn't seen all of his fights.
        • Haye was bored as hell mucking around, so he then let Thompson have a few flush shots at him to give him a morale booster. Knowing that Thompson's retirement was soon to commence he gifted Carl with a W.
        • Mormeck the 'French Mike Tyson' one of greatest Cruiserweights of all time. In a legendary bout Haye overcame the fellow european to win the WBA Super World Cruiserweight Championship. A epic of its time
        • Being the 'Mayweather' of Europe the Mock fight was clearly a case of Gonorrhea; the night before Haye was banging *****es left and right. He gassed himself out after knocking down Mock in the first round. Then completely dominated Mock in front of a packed house.

Please try again, the Hayemaker is coming for you!
        Last edited by damuttz112; 10-06-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          lol, haye must be forgetting that he already has been beaten by a robot from ukraine! And not only beaten, he fought like he was scared, constantly on his knees trying to suck wlad off.
          I believe that is part of Hayes problem he can't get past those photos of him with his face buried in Wlad's crotch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
            Haye has to hope that Vitali blows out a shoulder during the fight? Wow, that is solid fight plan. What is plan B? Hope that Vitali has gotten old and is way past his prime. No, I apologize I believe that is actually plan A.
            plan a is easy work and is not based on hope : it's based on awesome head movement and being elusive

plan B is not a plan, it's a fact : Vitali is old and he fights like an old man now, Haye will embarrass him, and break his 2 rotator cuffs by making him swing at a shadow

ask Chris T Byrd

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
              It's funny how people trash Lennox for beating Vitali at age 37 suggesting that Vitali is 41 and still going strong. Yet as soon as someone suggests he fight Haye he is old and should retire.

37 != 41... Vitali at 37 was a beast - destroying Peter, Gomez and Arreola - very solid fighters.

I have nothing against Vitali fights Haye but only if wants it. Nothing wrong for him to retire. Moreover Haye does not intend to be active anymore - so I can't really see the point of fighting Vitali except cashing out and building legacy on old man credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                I believe that is part of Hayes problem he can't get past those photos of him with his face buried in Wlad's crotch.
                Haye doesn't care, he swings both ways

:boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  37 != 41... Vitali at 37 was a beast - destroying Peter, Gomez and Arreola - very solid fighters.

I have nothing against Vitali fights Haye but only if wants it. Nothing wrong for him to retire. Moreover Haye does not intend to be active anymore - so I can't really see the point of fighting Vitali except cashing out and building legacy on old man credit.
                  You misread my point; when Lennox beat Vitali he was 37 years old & unmotivated. When we suggest this Klitschko fans say Vitali is 41 and still going strong but as soon as the Haye fight comes up you say Vitali is old and should retire. Notice the contradiction?

The sad thing is that as a Haye fan there are good fights to be made against Povetkin or Adamek other Top 10 guys etc. Except the Top 10 fighters need to fight way more frequently in the HW scene.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                    You misread my point; when Lennox beat Vitali he was 37 years old & unmotivated. When we suggest this Klitschko fans say Vitali is 41 and still going strong but as soon as the Haye fight comes up you say Vitali is old and should retire. Notice the contradiction?

The sad thing is that as a Haye fan there are good fights to be made against Povetkin or Adamek other Top 10 guys etc. Except the Top 10 fighters need to fight way more frequently in the HW scene.
                    Anyone who knows anything about boxing must see that Vitali is way over his prime. I don't think he is the same fighter he was 2 years ago, moreover 3-4 years ago. That might be good for the rest of the division so it might seems he is going strong but he slowed down a lot.
                    Is he capable to compete anymore I don't know - I think he himself knows the best. So that's why I say I am NOT AGAINST he fights Haye if he feels his body can cope, but also I don't mind if he chooses to retire.

And I as a boxing fan don't get absolutely anything from Haye (well I often get a lot of BS) - he didn't do much in HW and I think he could. Why not continue to fight. He feels he will get exposed...?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                      wlad and vitali are different fighters though.. why talk about them like they're the same person? it doesnt happen with ricky and matthew hatton, glen and nonito donaire, anthony and lamont peterson, jose and miguel cotto (etc) so there's no reason why it should happen with the klitschko brothers.
                      The original post's point is that haye as already lost to a fighter he had described as a slow robotic ukrainian in a lopsided fashion. Indeed, haye's only concern in that fight appeared to be that he not get knocked put. After that awful performance, haye is not entitled tp use the same line with vitale.

Comment

Working...
                      X