Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the BANG BANG gonna stick with Jim for the rest of his career??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the BANG BANG gonna stick with Jim for the rest of his career??

Will this becoming a famous phrase? One of those memorable moments of HBO commentary? lol

It was classic but worrying.

Comment

Personally I thought this was absolutely hilarious, round 8 I believe for anyone who wants to fast forward to it and "enjoy" it all over again.
      I don't know what you Americans thought of this, but it was cringeworthy stuff in my opinion but then again the commentary in the UK is not usually so over the top.
      I guess he felt he had to add excitement, especially seeing as Clottey came to be a human punching bag.

Comment

Yeah probably. What's funniest is he said 'Try and stop it bang bang' when Clottey was blocking the punches.

I wonder what these cats see when they watch a boxing match.

Comment

No. That **** wasn't funny.

Comment

i know ill never forgive him for that... i honestly believe he thought Pac was landing clean shot to the head.

Comment

he was in texas, give him a break.

Comment

To be honest for most of the fight he didn't seem to have a clue what was going on. When Pac was hit with a low blow didn't he think the fight was stopped for an illegal punch to the back of the head? There were a few occassions like this, maybe he need's some of the Pacmans's PED's lol

Comment

He's said that line before. I remember him doing it in Oscar-Mayorga.

Comment

Mr. Lampley needs to point a gun to his head and... Well you know.

Comment

Working...
                    X