Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali's 16-yr-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit and runs a 4.4- 40 yd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bleach View Post
    funny how things turn out...

I was thinking of this same video when I saw Ali's grandson....

I wonder what Ali would have to say about this now.... hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
      He looks nothing like Ali, the guys is actually white and I'm a 100 % sure Ali never married a white woman, so it's probably only one of his parents that's white and the other is light skinned black, but we'll see how good he really is in the future.
      Ali's 1/4 white I believe and his daughter married a white guy, plus many African Americans have some white blood.

Comment

His 14 year old brother Nico is the one interested in boxing. Time will tell.

A year ago, taken with his mom (Ali's daughter.)

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Holyfield son Elijah Holyfield is a genetic freak like his father, he also boxes, I am curious if Ali grand son trains in boxing.

Imagine if both of these guys took up boxing and became champs and fought each other in the future? that would be a huge ppv.
          It'd be dope if they didn't train at all in boxing and they had a trainer specifically mold them to fight exactly like their respective family members, starting off with a blank slate and given the fact they are already highly athletic dudes it would be cool to watch... Closest you could possibly get to an answer for a fantasy match up.

Comment

Originally posted by bleach View Post
            funny how things turn out...

The guy chose to get punched in the face as a career... He was bound to make a few mistakes in life or have some wacky ways of looking at things. I don't think any sane person would choose boxing as a career when you average out the amount of money a boxer makes... You have to be borderline insane. If you walked around in an insane asylum in those days you'd probably hear people saying similar things. Ali was "THE GREATEST" ... in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              You think this kid could be a boxer like his Grand Dad? he has the athletic genetics and look at his neck wonder if he trains in boxing?.

http://www.businessinsider.com/muham...l-field-2015-5
              Thats pretty cool. Kid has alot to live up to. Wish him luck

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                The guy chose to get punched in the face as a career... He was bound to make a few mistakes in life or have some wacky ways of looking at things. I don't think any sane person would choose boxing as a career when you average out the amount of money a boxer makes... You have to be borderline insane. If you walked around in an insane asylum in those days you'd probably hear people saying similar things. Ali was "THE GREATEST" ... in the ring.
                i think you got the wrong idea, i'm not trying to crucify him by posting the video, just saying life can be funny sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                  Hes white though
                  Ignorant jack asses like u crack me up! "He's white though" I bet u don't give two ****s about Obama being white. Is it because he looks more black than white?? You feel some type of way because Ali's grandson looks more white than black??

Comment

Looks wise Ali didn't pass on his genes, but Ali could have easily been a college football player. He had the build of a tight end and if you have his hand speed you will have fast hands. I was a mediocre sprinter and had fast hands. When I lost my foot speed I lost my hand speed.

Comment

oh wow lol i was not expecting that,,

Comment

Working...
                      X