Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan gets by Guerrero would he be a credible opponent for money in May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen no real evidence that a Guerrero-Khan fight is happening. Boxing scene top headlines has said nothing about this fight and they would say plenty about it if it was really happening. I voted yes that Khan would deserve a Mayweather fight if he beats Guerrero. But Khan must win easily over Guerrero to deserve a Mayweather fight. Mayweather beat Guerrero very easily so if Khan just barely beat Guerrero it would show he is not in Mayweather's class and the fight would be a mismatch. If Khan can beat Guerrero decisively then he would be competitive with Mayweather and a worthy Mayweather opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
      id say the same thing about khan. he doesn't deserve it and he has done nothing at 147
      correct.

khan needs a win over Brook for his title then would get a unification with floyd. Or, if he continues to duck Brook, and all the ££s he'd make in the UK with that fight, he needs a win over someone like Alexander, Thurman, Porter i.e a real Top Ten 147, or Bradley, Pac etc.

guerrero is, or should be viewed, as just a another stay busy/warm up fight at 147 imo.

Comment

Working...
      X