Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why eastern germans are much superrior boxers to western germans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why eastern germans are much superrior boxers to western germans?

I just wonder, almost all quality german boxers/fighters are from eastern origin...

Almost all top german fighters today are not even ethnic germans.

Sturm, Huck, Abraham etc etc... none of them are ethnic germans.

Comment

Originally posted by shutupmeg View Post
      Almost all top german fighters today are not even ethnic germans.

Sturm, Huck, Abraham etc etc... none of them are ethnic germans.
      Yes, I know. Sturm and Huck are ethnic bosnians, Abraham is armenian.
      But I am talking about ethnic german boxer such as Stieglitz...

All descent german boxers have eastern german origin or has something with post soviet countries such Russia, Ukraine etc...

Comment

You're going to have to provide examples OP. As far as we're aware most of Germany's top boxers are imported.

Stieglitz is Russian afaik, his real name is Sergey Shtikhlits.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
          You're going to have to provide examples OP. As far as we're aware most of Germany's top boxers are imported.
          I think western germans are kinda related to western europeans such french, dtuch and can't even at all

Comment

Shtikhlits is russified german surname "Stieglitz"...

Comment

True, but he is actually ethnicly german if 've understood it correctly. He is descended of the so called "Volga germans".... Germans who settled in russia in the past. Many of these then moved back to Germany after the the soviet union collapsed.

Comment

IMO....The greatest German born fighter is a female....Regina Halmich...she's from the west, southwest to be exact

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                  I just wonder, almost all quality german boxers/fighters are from eastern origin...
                  West Germans are a bit soft

Comment

Originally posted by shutupmeg View Post
                    True, but he is actually ethnicly german if 've understood it correctly. He is descended of the so called "Volga germans".... Germans who settled in russia in the past. Many of these then moved back to Germany after the the soviet union collapsed.
                    The Volga Germans settled the lower Volga like 250 years ago, although I believe they retained relatively distinct traditions and a degree of ethnic ****geny (in spite of the mass deportations of WWII) I wouldn't really call them German any longer, but a distinct ethnic subgroup - intermarriage with the local slavic population was an inevitability.

Comment

Working...
                    X