Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A story that may bring a tear to your eye...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A story that may bring a tear to your eye...

I arrived at the address and honked the horn. After waiting a few minutes I honked again. Since this was going to be my last ride of my shift I thought about just driving away, but instead I put the car in park and walked up to the door and knocked.. 'Just a minute', answered a frail, elderly voice. I could hear something being dragged across the floor.

After a long pause, the door opened. A small woman in her 90's stood before me. She was wearing a print dress and a pillbox hat with a veil pinned on it, like somebody out of a 1940's movie. By her side was a small nylon suitcase.

The apartment looked as if no one had lived in it for years. All the furniture was covered with sheets. There were no clocks on the walls, no knickknacks or utensils on the counters. In the corner was a cardboard box filled with photos and glassware.

'Would you carry my bag out to the car?' she said.
    I took the suitcase to the cab, then returned to assist the woman.

She took my arm and we walked slowly toward the curb.

She kept thanking me for my kindness. 'It's nothing', I told her.. 'I just try to treat my passengers the way I would want my mother to be treated.'

'Oh, you're such a good boy, she said. When we got in the cab, she gave
    me an address and then asked, 'Could you drive through downtown?'

'It's not the shortest way,' I answered quickly..
    'Oh, I don't mind,' she said. 'I'm in no hurry. I'm on my way to a hospice.'

I looked in the rear-view mirror. Her eyes were glistening. 'I don't have any family left,' she continued in a soft voice..' The doctor says I don't have very long.' I quietly reached over and shut off the meter.

'You don't have any family left to share things with?' I asked.

'No', she responded.

For the next two hours, we drove through the city. I pulled in an old alley where she had once worked as an elevator operator.

As she told me she had no one to report things to, I dragged her down there and raped the bitch.

Depravity, is key word here.

Comment

Well, most of it was a good story...

Comment

here is an example of a problem with brown asian like me.

i dont find the joke funny at all

sorry Mr. ANorak i wish i had your sense of humor.

Comment

Brutal.

Comment

how about a little elaboration on the raping part

Comment

talk about a cliffhanger details man, details!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                how about a little elaboration on the raping part
                "HELP!" she screamed as I tore the sweater away from her frail frame to get a better look at her once glorious **** which had shriveled like prunes in the sun with age. "SHUT UP, BITCH!" I instructed her as I pummeled her rib cage with closed fist punches like a prime Micky Ward while putting my free hand over her mouth to muffle her cries. I'd been a pro boxer before, you see.

I'd went 4-3 against a veritable "who's who" of local washroom attendants, theater ushers, office custodians and parking valets. Hell, I'd even managed to secure myself a points victory over local legend Val Head - The meanest window washer in all of Detroit. But that was in another lifetime. Right now what I needed to do was focus on the task at hand and show this old **** what a true ginger 3 incher was capable of.

(Somebody else continue the story.)

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  "HELP!" she screamed as I tore the sweater away from her frail frame to get a better look at her once glorious **** which had shriveled like prunes in the sun with age. "SHUT UP, BITCH!" I instructed her as I pummeled her rib cage with closed fist punches like a prime Micky Ward while putting my free hand over her mouth to muffle her cries. I'd been a pro boxer before, you see.

I'd went 4-3 against a veritable "who's who" of local washroom attendants, theater ushers, office custodians and parking valets. Hell, I'd even managed to secure myself a points victory over local legend Val Head - The meanest window washer in all of Detroit. But that was in another lifetime. Right now what I needed to do was focus on the task at hand and show this old **** what a true ginger 3 incher was capable of.

(Somebody else continue the story.)
                  Can't breathe lmaoooooo you ****

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                    Can't breathe lmaoooooo you ****
                    ...Rapin'

Comment

Working...
                    X