Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is starting to rival jordan and woods.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
    Ouch. This thread is over. Most of Manny's fame is from a tiny island.
    Population wise, the Phillippines is huge bro. And on top of that, there's a very large Filipino diaspora spread out all over the world, mostly in the U.S. Canada, Australia & Europe. His fanbase is not really all that diverse compared to megastars in other sports. Based on my personal GUESStimation, i would say that roughly 99% of Pac's fanbase are either Filipinos that live in the Phillippines or Filipinos that live outside of the Phillippines.

Comment

This is just getting better for pac and good for boxing.

Comment

Is Andre Ward still with Jordan Brand? But Manny wont even be the biggest face of Nike, that's Kobe and Lebron easily.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Pac is such a phenomenal, a non american who can rival m. Jordan and woods in america is unbelievable.
          im......pretty......sure............when non-asians.......like........Beckham and Kobe go to asia...............they > Pacquiao................

Comment

Im a huge Pac fan but this is full of lulz. He is no where near MJ's level.

Is he one of the most popular athletes today? Definitely. But when you're talking about Michael Jordan.. thats a whole different stratosphere. 100% srs

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
              Is Andre Ward still with Jordan Brand? But Manny wont even be the biggest face of Nike, that's Kobe and Lebron easily.
              you mean that dude who choke every 4th quarter?... wasn't that LeChoke Bronz?... i lost 500 bucks because of that dude...

Comment

manny won't even outsell the olajuwons(sp?) wasn't he with starter?

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGGle View Post
                  im......pretty......sure............when non-asians.......like........Beckham and Kobe go to asia...............they > Pacquiao................
                  basically.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
                    you mean that dude who choke every 4th quarter?... wasn't that LeChoke Bronz?... i lost 500 bucks because of that dude...
                    Yeah but that's the same dude who's shoes get sold like crazy in Foot Locker, Champs, FootAction, etc for like $125 or $150.

*****s stay wearing Lebron's, he might be a lot of stuff (that I wont get into) but his shoes sell

Comment

two thumbs up

pac and nike.

make boxing more relevant !!

Comment

Working...
                      X