Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iván Calderón should be inducted to the hall of fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iván Calderón should be inducted to the hall of fame?

Should Iván Calderón be inducted into the hall of fame? I say yes.
    Yes
    85.71%
    No
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

31 views and only 6 people have voted?!

Comment

I say yes. He was undefeated for a long time, even moving up to find challenges. The true champion in two different weight classes and was one of the slicked boxers south of 120 pounds.. EVER.

A number of title defenses as well as fighting in several different countries. Obviously a first ballot HOFer.

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
        I say yes. He was undefeated for a long time, even moving up to find challenges. The true champion in two different weight classes and was one of the slicked boxers south of 120 pounds.. EVER.

A number of title defenses as well as fighting in several different countries. Obviously a first ballot HOFer.
        Yeah. He had a great career.

Comment

i say he was great, he just came across somebody that he can't beat! and also someone who is much bigger and has fought at 115 before, but before all the hate, I still give props to segura...

Comment

no doubt........

Comment

Of course yes.

Comment

The 4 people who voted no quit watching boxing we do not want you.

Comment

IMO Yes , because he was undefeated for so long !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post

This right here is the truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X