I love light-skinned black chicks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post

name???
    Wish I had one man! I believe she's Cape Verdean. They're a mix of African & some Portuguese. I went to a party in the Boston area where there were a bunch of these chicks that looked like that & better. They're some of the most beautiful women on this planet bro; for real.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• i'll take it a step further.

i love lots of black chicks. they don't need a certain shade of skin.
          and even a step further than that. i love all good looking women.

white, black, asian, latina, it does not matter. a good looking women is a good looking woman. i don't make a conscious decision about whether or not i find a woman attractive. either i find her attractive, or i do not.

the only thing i find myself genuinely seeking out is height and fitness. i like girls over 5'5" or so, but as long as she's good looking and in proportion, the taller the better. i am only about 5'8", and yes, i've dated taller women. confidence is not an issue here, only finding tall women that don't mind being with a shorter man. most tall women do like taller men.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post

amazing bodies on those girls.

Comment

• there are a lot of really good looking women on espn. hanna storm, sage steel, and cari champion all have amazing shapes. you've got to be born with a shape like that, and keep it constantly in condition with diet and exercise, especially as these women age.

here's cari champion. total dime.

not sure if she qualifies as light skinned. she might have a more medium complexion. i am really no authority, lol, as an italian with a bit of irish blood.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I haven't posted here for a while. I'm gonna post some gems.
                    Last edited by UTEP; 05-25-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post

G-A-W-D-D-A-M she's fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X