Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so Wlad Klitschko ****ing Hayden Panawhatsit out of Heroes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol nice one

Comment

LFMPOEWMNRWrLMAO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        I thought it was just bull**** but they're being pictured together regularly now, aren't they? (Remember when Heroes was actually worth watching? What was her superpower anyway - the power to make gay boxers appear straight in the press?)

I can just picture their sex life together....

"Tonight I jab your vag lips with my dick. Jab... jab... jab... jab... jab. I not want to actually put it in your vag, just in case I get countered. Your vag might have Corrie Sanders in it. So I just jab the lips, poke your vag lips with my Steelhammer. Jab... jab... jab... jab... jab... jab..."

"come on, Wlad, FFS - stick your dick in and **** the **** out of her hard! This is another Imbragimov!"
        Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Seriously, though...****ed up. He's a giant, she's like 5'3". He'd tear her in two.

Comment

hahahaha thats some funny ****

Comment

I had the same idea about them having sex, I just never posted a thread on it.

Comment

Guess wlad likes spinners.. Theres is sex tape I'd like to see

Comment

he's ugly as crap, but I guess money speaks for these cheap gals.. I mean..would she hook up with him if he was a cashier at WalMart or McDonalds?

Comment

Can they even have sex? I mean really? She must be so tight when they **** I'm surpised he doesn't split her in two!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanYeti View Post
                    Seriously, though...****ed up. He's a giant, she's like 5'3". He'd tear her in two.
                    I was thinking the same thing. She probably gets torn a new one every time Wlad does her. She's tiny like a 2 heads shorter than him.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      he's ugly as crap, but I guess money speaks for these cheap gals.. I mean..would she hook up with him if he was a cashier at WalMart or McDonalds?
                      Wlad's ugly?

Comment

Working...
                      X