No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce gets pistol whipped by Bernard Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
    Hopkins is a tool i hate that ****, imagine him trying to play the race card after what he said about never losing to a whiteman, hes nothing more than a racist thug and a convicted criminal, woud love to see him fight kessler.

Kessler by ko
    Kessler's a nobody, Hate to tell you. He never beat anybody and probably never will. I'd call him a hype job but nobody that matters even hypes him so why bother. The guys a chicken **** and possibly a queer.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
      Its pretty funny when you think about the fact of what Hopkins said...and then he tried to say that what htey said "that he should be comfortable because he's from Philly" was racist....thats not racist lol. BHOP is still the **** however. Proof:

I like how the producer was real tough behind the phone. You call the man a ***** after he has already apologized, what you expect? B-Hop quick to pull some slick biggot **** though, not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
        he would have stood there and refused to fight calling Calzaghe a racist.
        well calzaghe refused to land any punches during the fight. or if he was really trying that is fricking sad.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
          WTF? 1:41 - 1:45 lol.

Comment

That vid cracks me up, Bunce licking arse and then after talking **** about Hopkins saying he's a baby, blah blah blah.

Comment

"I'm ready to get ****ing ignorant!"

My hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                That vid cracks me up, Bunce licking arse and then after talking **** about Hopkins saying he's a baby, blah blah blah.
                kinda like calzaghe before and after the hopkins fight. calzaghe claims he's gonna ko hopkins then come fight night can't even hit him. afterwards when he's 5000 miles away starts talking **** again.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  imagine if hopkins was cold in the ring vs calzaghe. he would have ko'd the bum in the first round.
                  What does that even mean? Or were you trying to say "Imagine if Hopkins wasn't cold..."? Which he wasn't. Hopkins would never come into a fight cold.

Comment

the UK's finest

Comment

Arse kiss Dunce.

Comment

Working...
                      X