Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malignaggi! he keeps it real

Comment

Originally posted by MartinC View Post
      As a big fan of the fighter Tyson, suggesting the convicted rapist as a political candidate is a mistake.
      So you don't think it's possible he is innocent as he says he is?

Comment

I don't. But I wouldn't mind seeing Tyson in charge of some kind of boxing commission or as part of Ring magazine, deciding the top contenders and who the real champions should be, none of this alphabet belt BS. The guy seems to know a lot about boxing and its history. Or at least he should host a Ringside type show, profiling all-time greats, interviewing some retired fighters and trainers and showing some classic footage.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
          All reliable scientific research concludes that global warming is attributable to Roy Jones Jr.'s refusal to retire.
          Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris T Byrd View Post
            Andre Jesus this Jesus that Ward

no thanks
            Dont America love that **** though?

Anyway picked him because he is a well mannered, intelligent, articulate guy who seems to have a good level of common sense and respect for others but is no delicate flower easily trod on either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mintcar923 View Post
              So you don't think it's possible he is innocent as he says he is?
              It's possible that Sugar Ray Robinson assassinated JFK. Not likely, though.

Tyson was convicted, and no appellate courts found any problems with the conviction. Given Tyson's vicious verbal conduct toward women over the years, and the absolute absurdity of his testimony, (which is an excellent read, by the way) I find it extremely improbable that he did not commit the offenses for which he was convicted.

Again, however, let me stress that Tyson would still be better than 0bama. Heck, I'd vote for an Edwin Valero/Carlos Monzon ticket before I vote for that clown.
              Last edited by SBleeder; 10-10-2012, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Macho Camacho would make a pretty good president.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                  It's possible that Sugar Ray Robinson assassinated JFK. Not likely, though.

Tyson was convicted, and no appellate courts found any problems with the conviction. Given Tyson's vicious verbal conduct toward women over the years, and the absolute absurdity of his testimony, (which is an excellent read, by the way) I find it extremely improbable that he did not commit the offenses for which he was convicted.

Again, however, let me stress that Tyson would still be better than 0bama. Heck, I'd vote for an Edwin Valero/Carlos Monzon ticket before I vote for that clown.
                  What I find improbable is that a man of his wealth and stature at the time needed to go around raping women at beauty pageants...

Comment

Working...
                  X