Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is sad. R.I.P.

Comment

His words from Raw seem kind of eerie now:

Ultimate Warrior: "Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalised by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honour him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Comment

Crazy stuff, it's like he was ment to do a final appearance. R.i.p

Comment

The timing of his death (what with the HOF induction Sunday and recent public appearances) is certainly bizarre, but I can't honestly say I'm surprised given the amount of steroids this guy pumped into his body throughout the 1980s. It shouldn't come as a shock to anybody when a jacked up wrestler in his 50's drops dead suddenly of an apparent heart attack.

I'm also not going to feign sadness over this just because it's the politically correct thing to do or because he's gotten good press as of late thanks to the exhaustive efforts by the WWE PR machine to rewrite his personal history.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - 'Ultimate Warrior' was a sorry excuse for not only an athlete, but for a human being as well. He was a malicious and bat**** crazy conservative who never skipped on an opportunity to spew his hateful bull**** at everybody from other dead wrestlers and their grieving families to minorities and ****sexuals. Even more embarrassing than his bronze aged worldviews was the fact that he used his minor celebrity gained from wrestling as a platform to eject his bull**** into a wider audience.

The only people I feel sorry for in the wake of this death are his wife and two daughters.

Comment

Originally posted by Prostitroop View Post
            The timing is kind of odd. He just had his long ass Hall of Fame induction speech and he looked great, Scott Hall on the other hand, looked all drugged up and ready to collapse at any moment.
            Are you kidding? Hall looked the best he's looked in about a decade. Minus the grey hair, of course. He was lucid, coherent, and clearly sober.

So conspirators, here's one for ya: What if he was wacked by some by some company goons?
            Must you?

Wrestling fans are ******ed enough as is without you giving them any additional bullets to shoot themselves in the feet with.

I suppose you're one of those ****s who thinks that Chris Benoit was innocent...

Comment

woah...

RIP to one of the goats.

i vaguely remember wrestlemania #6 in '90. we are all warriors.

Comment

He looked gassed in his last interview like he had a heart condition or something. R.i.p ultimate warrior

Comment

He should have got on some of that DDP yoga. It worked for Razor and Jake the Snake
                  Last edited by Gojira; 04-09-2014, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Necrophobic View Post
                    He should of got on some of that DDP yoga. It worked for Razor and Jake the Snake

i think they were trying to kick drug habbits. the warrior had heart problems. i'm not sure if he still used drugs.

Comment

Sad news. He was one of my favourites when i used to watch the wrestling as a kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X