Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Simpson is Pondering Retirement After Selby Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Simpson is Pondering Retirement After Selby Defeat

A late change of date to a Wednesday night two weeks before Christmas meant that Lee Selby defended his British and Commonwealth titles against Scottish hardman John Simpson live on BoxNation in front of a surprisingly small and subdued York Hall crowd.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully not . .I'd like to see him at superbantamweight .Quigg Frampton Kiko Munroe .Good fights down there

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
      Hopefully not . .I'd like to see him at superbantamweight .Quigg Frampton Kiko Munroe .Good fights down there
      i forgot all about this, was it a good fight?

I always liked Simpson, he's a lot of heart to carry on after so many questionable decisions. Even though the **** did beat Lindsay!! (who's fallen of the face of the earth since then)

I must find out when the repeat is on boxnation and record it. Who else was fighting?

and lol at this bit of the article "‘upset of the year’, ‘performance of the year’ and enter a strong contender for ‘KO of the year’ all in one night so had set the bar high for himself. (No such awards are actually on offer at the time of writing but word has it that the WBA are looking into viability of creating separate belts for each)."

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        i forgot all about this, was it a good fight?

I always liked Simpson, he's a lot of heart to carry on after so many questionable decisions. Even though the **** did beat Lindsay!! (who's fallen of the face of the earth since then)

I must find out when the repeat is on boxnation and record it. Who else was fighting?

and lol at this bit of the article "‘upset of the year’, ‘performance of the year’ and enter a strong contender for ‘KO of the year’ all in one night so had set the bar high for himself. (No such awards are actually on offer at the time of writing but word has it that the WBA are looking into viability of creating separate belts for each)."
        It was an alright fight mate I was just starting to get into it .Even and Simpson had just landed a good right hand when he got caught .Go to 5 50 if you want to see it .Also Billy Joe Saunders stopped Tony Tolan .The Irish guy Jeffries ko'd .If u want to watch the fight part 1 is on the right corner on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
          It was an alright fight mate I was just starting to get into it .Even and Simpson had just landed a good right hand when he got caught .Go to 5 50 if you want to see it .Also Billy Joe Saunders stopped Tony Tolan .The Irish guy Jeffries ko'd .If u want to watch the fight part 1 is on the right corner on youtube
          cheers, just watched the KO there, ill catch the whole fight on the boxnation repeat, the quality on that wasnt great, and 40" tv is better than a 20" monitor.

U mean Tommy Tolan? if its the guy im thinking of he's ****ing ferrible lol

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            cheers, just watched the KO there, ill catch the whole fight on the boxnation repeat, the quality on that wasnt great, and 40" tv is better than a 20" monitor.

U mean Tommy Tolan? if its the guy im thinking of he's ****ing ferrible lol
            Tommy Tolan that's him mate .Hahahah

Comment

Working...
            X