No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Enzo Calzaghe: Carl Froch is Not a Great Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    And all the Americans will rush to Frochs defence because while joe never lost to an American, meaning they have nothing over him, froch did and that makes him ok

*by the way I like both fighters just stating the obvious
    im american and i too notice that, i think those people are utterly disgusting. only hate on him because of his 0 and the fact that he took Jones and Hopkin's soul

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      And all the Americans will rush to Frochs defence because while joe never lost to an American, meaning they have nothing over him, froch did and that makes him ok
      The fact of the matter is that Froch's resume ****s all over Calzaghe's. That is just the truth, American or not.

When The Cobra retires you will NEVER hear people say that he didn't fight anyone good until they were old.

Comment

Joe Calzaghe was one step up from Sven Ottke.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post

Enzo probably caught his son jacking off on Froch's resume.

Mate, say that to me fackin face in Wales yer fat fackin wanker!! I'd break me fackin guitar over yer fat fackin 'ead!!

Me son would've danced circles around that slow fackin piece of crap...

Comment

and the fact that he took Jones and Hopkin's soul
            Jones "soul" was taken long before Joe met him and not sure Hopkins soul got taken from a dodgy SD

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              The fact of the matter is that Froch's resume ****s all over Calzaghe's. That is just the truth, American or not.

When The Cobra retires you will NEVER hear people say that he didn't fight anyone good until they were old.
              and obviously you aren't biased with this ridiculously meaningless quote in your signature

"I had excellent rounds of sparring with Deontay Wilder. He is a young and talented boxer, who certainly is one of the future stars in the heavyweight division."
              --Wladimir Klitschko
              Which, roughly translated means

"I beat the **** out of the useless, pencil necked Detony Windmiller in sparring, he is a talentless hype job but i'm a nice guy and feel sorry for him, so i'll say something nice about him

Comment

He's a great fighter, who still doesn't get the respect he has earned.

Calzaghe has an '0' but he has a ****ty resume, packed full of wins over average fighters. If Calzaghe had the stones to fight the best like Froch does, that '0' would have been taken.

Comment

Froch is great IMO. His resume speaks for itself. What he may lack in textbook skill or slickness he more than makes up in heart and determination. Its a shame he doesn't get more credit in Britain, all we hear about is Kahn and Haye.

Comment

Blah blah blah My son and I are jealous of Carl's accomplishments and resume, blah blah blah.

That's all I heard out of Enzo.

Comment

Enzo is right. Ya'll don't see it because alot of people hate Joe. Froch is not even Great in this era whereas Joe is all time great. Even trainers, other boxers say this. Roy Jones considers him one of the best 168 pounder ever. Manny Steward said he's special on air during the Jones confrontation. Froch, all he is a slightly better version of Kelly Pavlik. Nothing special. All he have going for him is a chin, toughness, and determination. Skill is average at best. I mean if he is great, why did he struggled and got beat by Kessler where Joe had a much easier time and most importantly a win over him. One thing that really stood out to me and Ward can attest to is Froch is SLOW ass hell. He has something in common with Pavilk in that they're both two of the slowest fighters currently. So he was in a big tournament fighting big names, but Ward outboxed him silly. Dirrell did the same. Froch is so limited. He can beat vulnerable fighters but not the skilled ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X