Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy **** they Arrested Boxing Guru- Who wants to bail him out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was just a matter of time. It was clearly illegal, and everybody knew it.

I have used him on occasions where fights were not possible to watch on my tele, so I'll miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      It was just a matter of time. It was clearly illegal, and everybody knew it.

I have used him on occasions where fights were not possible to watch on my tele, so I'll miss him.

it was certainly illegal, but i didn';t know it was on a scale and profiting to a level that would get him caught and jailed. he must have been pulling in good money from advertisements. that site had a lot of consistent traffic, and evidently the nutjob site was even more prolific.

i don't know jack sh#t about the laws over there. over here they'll get you for the "white collar crimes." tax evasion, the copyright laws that you violate, etc.

i still can't believe that the guru is in jail. i hope it's something from which he can bond out and that he doesn't see any extended time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Its worth noting that he wasn't just in the boxing game, he streamed pretty much all Premier League, Champions League and other soccer games through another site called Nutjob.

Dude was in deep, and he will be missed.

guru

soccer?

fat yank much?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Wow seems extreme to me.
          Happening more and more. The big media companies are pumping a lot of money into the political domain to crack down on file sharing and streaming. Anti-terrorism legislation being used in some cases to get people. It's insane but ultimately that's the way things are headed. We can only hope the nerds keep finding new ways to stay one step ahead of the game.

Comment

****, guru lives just down the road from me!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
              ****, guru lives just down the road from me!

Comment

He'll get bail. They only remand people for serious crimes or if they have reason to believe they won't answer bail over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  He'll get bail. They only remand people for serious crimes or if they have reason to believe they won't answer bail over here.

i heard you get massages and pillowtop mattresses in euro prison. that truthy, or...?

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                    Fml on the week of PAC vs Bradley. Arum is definitely behind this so he gets more buyers
                    Does anybody remember when BOMBS was reporting any sources of streams during Pac fights to make sure people bought them?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      lol.

Cue images of guru playing leapfrog in Colditz

Comment

Working...
                      X