Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Most Brilliant ATM Robbery In 59 sec

WTF...why not the big ATM?:ANYWORD:

Comment

you and your boys have been making that late night money, lightspeed mah dog.

Comment

they look like experts. And that's one ****ing big ATM machine next to it

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
          they look like experts. And that's one ****ing big ATM machine next to it

if there's a safe to crack, my dog lightspeed is gonna crack it, and post the closed circuit recording.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            you and your boys have been making that late night money, lightspeed mah dog.
            Originally posted by New England View Post
            if there's a safe to crack, my dog lightspeed is gonna crack it, and post the closed circuit recording.
            I'm no thief but I admire a well executed robbery with no violence.

Comment

I think Jesse's on Breaking Bad ATM opening was the best still.. too bad there's no youtube videos of it.

Comment

Too bad they left that sledgehammer. If it has a serial tag on it, it can be traced to its origin of purchase. If they bought it themselves they'll have they could have their faces on camera, along with possibly CC# info.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                  Too bad they left that sledgehammer. If it has a serial tag on it, it can be traced to its origin of purchase. If they bought it themselves they'll have they could have their faces on camera, along with possibly CC# info.
                  You must live in 2074 where sledge hammers have serial numbers.

Comment

GTA have taught them well!

Comment

Working...
                    X