No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: All Opponents Must Face Us at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
    What a hypocrite. So you want Floyd at 154 to face you at your best, yet you won't extend the same courtesy to the best MW contenders?
    floyd holds the 154 strap in case you forgot,

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      What are you guys talking about? He's a 154lb belt-holder who intends to continue fighting at 154. Somehow there is something wrong with this?
      nothing is wrong with that unless of course Floyd says the same about 147

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        no he doesn't Floyd is only a champion at 147 right now

Comment

So I guess it's safe to say there wont be a Canelo/Mayweather fight in September. I doubt Floyd will give in to Canelo publicly making demands. That's Canelo's right though, just wish people would view it the same if Floyd decidest to fight at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
            What a hypocrite. So you want Floyd at 154 to face you at your best, yet you won't extend the same courtesy to the best MW contenders?
            ya exactly he dont want none of sergio or floyd or ggg nobody

Comment

That's the way you respond to these negotiations... If you fight at 154lbs YOU FIGHT at 154lbs... It's not like canelo has gone down to 147lbs before and win a belt at welterweight than come back up and not want to go back to 147 to fight floyd.... Floyd on the other hand, has done exactly that... and now that he actually has someone who is willing to challenge him, he doesn't want to do it... If Canelo is such a fraud, then what's the problem with floyd not wanting to fight him... he fought cotto at 154lbs... and he said "when i fight people, i want them to be comfortable at their weight level".. "Pacquiao never did that, Pacquiao made everyone come down to a catchweight, I don't that" ... and now he wants Canelo at 147lbs??? fuk that guy... Canelo fights at 154lbs holds the belts at 154lbs.. that's the perfect respond... If the devil wants to fight, it has to be at 154lbs...

Comment

bien dicho Canelo... asta el pinche diablo tiene que buscar te a 154lbs... no te muevas de 154lbs... chingen a su madre todos los putos mayweathers

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  nothing is wrong with that unless of course Floyd says the same about 147
                  As long as he has vacated his belt and never darkens the door of 154 again, it's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                    why does everyone keep saying that they took his belt from him already at 154 even after he promised to fight at 154 in september

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      I've never liked Canelo. Chavez Jr has more substance than this fraud. Canelo has been protected all his career fighting very small guys or pulling dead men from the grave.
                      LOL AT THIS GUY HERE,canelo being protected ??? who has jcc jr fought that was worth fighting besides martinez and got his ass handed to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X