Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're walking with your wife/GF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't give a **** if they looked. It don't mean ****.

While they're grabbing stares, I'm tapping that ass. Win/win.

Comment

I remember one day I was at a Nets game and afterwards I saw this chick going into the bathroom....I was with the homie and said "ooo weee! Damn baby got an ass like an Ace of Spades"....I saw her smirk as she looked back and her man was like "Hey man, that's my WIFE!". I was like "my bad dog....no disrespect....but you should be happy!"

He said nothing after that...

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        "yeah, that's mine" smile/look.
        this is precisely my answer. lol

Comment

Now, if it's my mom and I'm taking her to Mother's Day brunch.......

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            I'm that guy.
            lol id keep looking at dat ass while the guy stares at me like wtf.

"why you lookin at me bro while im lookin at her?"

but naaaah, id let em look. im tappin this shiyet.

Comment

All men and women notice other attractive men and women. If you are with a really good-looking woman, or vice versa for women, it comes with the territory. You'll make yourself sick trying to bow up to everyone who does it. A look shouldn't make you make an ass of yourself, and most women don't like that anyway.

To me, you react only if it becomes threatening, like a taunt or a grab.

Comment

I would squeeze her ass and look at him and ask him what da **** are you looking at hijo de puta!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  ......& you pass a guy, who checks out your wife/gf, staring at her ass

What do you do?
                  I'd take out my gun and first shoot my GF/Wife for allowing her self to be looked at....second shoot the mooffuga who was looking....and take out his penis and put it in my dead GF/Wife's mouth since she wanted it so fookin bad....then I'd take my gun find you and shoot you for asking what I would do....and lastly I'd go find one of them Pocket Dogs and stop on his head and kick it to death....true story!

Comment

When I was in my teens to about 30, I was ready to fight everyday for nothing. I was sick in the head man, if I walked away from someone if they talked **** or lost a fight, I couldn't live with myself. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror and would call myself a coward.

I was really ill. My pride almost destroyed me at one point in my life and got me into many, many fights. I have some great stories I can tell that are all 100% truth.

Now that I'm nearing 40 in a few years, I ignore the dumb ****. I will fight you don't get me wrong but things that bothered me before don't anymore. If dudes were staring at my wife, and saying nothing...I can't tell them where to look. Now if they are saying **** or being disrespectful, then they need a good smack in the mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      I'd take out my gun and first shoot my GF/Wife for allowing her self to be looked at....second shoot the mooffuga who was looking....and take out his penis and put it in my dead GF/Wife's mouth since she wanted it so fookin bad....then I'd take my gun find you and shoot you for asking what I would do....and lastly I'd go find one of them Pocket Dogs and stop on his head and kick it to death....true story!

Gun owners like you make us responsible gun owners look like a time bomb ready to explode

Comment

Working...
                      X