Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney Challenges BoxingScene Writers, Posters To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha fat toney is a ****kiing joke now but if he wants to hate and call out posters writers then hit me up fat toney we can throw down and for 10 g's for a fight shyyyt we can take it to the streets

Comment

I'll take the $10,000 and take a Sonny Liston dive

Comment

Toney I was one of your fans but when you made an ass of your self with the Randy Couture fight I lost respect for you. I had street fights with wrestlers and their not that hard to beat if you know how to side step but when I seen your fat ass wieghing 240 I knew theres no way you were going to win cause you need good foot work to beat wrestlers.

Comment

I think he has some angers problems and always has had anger issues. But I think he's a pretty cool dude unless you disrespect him like most here do.

Comment

BPP vs Toney 2011?

Comment

James Toney is a cool person until you disrespect him no poster or writer will accept the challenge cause you know whats going to happen
              Last edited by MrClutch85; 02-28-2011, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                Tell him it's a done deal. I'll spar him for 3 rounds for $10,000.

I'll take a beating for 10k.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Toney I was one of your fans but when you made an ass of your self with the Randy Couture fight I lost respect for you. I had street fights with wrestlers and their not that hard to beat if you know how to side step but when I seen your fat ass wieghing 240 I knew theres no way you were going to win cause you need good foot work to beat wrestlers.
                  Even a good wrestler doesn't simply side-step a phenomenal wrestler.

Comment

I am all over that. Let him know. I'll take a three round whooping for 10000. Do I have to make it the distance? Because he's gonna spark my ass out, but I'm not doing that **** for free.

Comment

i would love to see alot of you posters in an actual ring seriously i feel what JT is saying all u punk a$$es do is talk **** but have never sparred or been in a ring! to disrespect a pro boxer who puts his life on the line and say hes just gay or garbage is just beyond my understanding no matter who it is!

Comment

Working...
                      X